Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Again fing hell

Now looking like the love child of Vicky pollard and ming the merciless

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs
Leave fing Houdini ALONE. Noticed vav has been bumming Eminem though since it came out. It’s giving ‘pick me’

Mar 7, 2024
It reminds me of the time when TL and CC were united after shameless threw a massive strop after peef / beef / pork gate and threatened never to do dish up dinners again! Now we are united again in our 🤣🤣🤣🤣 of the brows 🤣
We haven't heard about aimees personal protection police force in a while. I bet we can expect an update next week threatening to arrest all the bridge dwellers for hurty words about the sharpie brows 🚔
Gtw being held hostage in the corner, just off camera with his pre planned words. Make it look believable 'dad' or I will force feed you another dry arsed meal! the soggy marigolds from this mornings 😴 story would be preferable to chew on than princess piglets 'cooking' 🤢 🤣

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
If you look at old pics she has no top lip but then went onto have fillers, she must be sue a top up dont
If you look at old pics she has no top lip but then went onto have fillers, she must be sue a top up!
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels
I don’t think they were being degrading I think they were just saying that her lips are going back to natural after filler and she is due for a top up, I don’t think it was meant in the way you’ve read it 🥰