Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've got a sickness bug and it's been rough 😭 I've been reading though. Was thinking if H is going her Dad's then is she not next week when it's fathers day? I can't imagine the selfish cow letting her go 2 weeks on the trot. She's such a selfish manipulative witch 🙄😡
Aww hope you feel better soon 💕 she will probably have a meal organised with her dad that Harper will go to as she's selfish and doesn't think Harpers father should have her

Mar 8, 2024
Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've got a sickness bug and it's been rough 😭 I've been reading though. Was thinking if H is going her Dad's then is she not next week when it's fathers day? I can't imagine the selfish cow letting her go 2 weeks on the trot. She's such a selfish manipulative witch 🙄😡
Hope you’re feeling better soon ❤️

Mar 8, 2024

Hope you feel better soon 🥰

She will probably keep her there just to spite him 😡😡evil witch

Mar 8, 2024
Those brows, no offence to anyone who has them either but they remind me of angry birds. It’s too dark for her complexion for one. Remember when we all over plucked our brows in the 90s and then regretted it looking back, these brows are giving that. I guess they wouldn’t be so bad if she had dyed them brown not black. Each to their own, but less is more 🤷‍♀️
I am howling cus years ago I got mine done by someone new.. I got home and looked in the window.. my son was 4 at the time and he just said out loud “eyebrows” cus I looked like red 😂😂 they were so dark so he was right they were awful

Mar 8, 2024
I tint my own and this is how I look before I wipe the tint off. I thought she was going to wipe it and show us a new product. Nope. That’s the finished look. I’ll say no more 🤐
My nieces have theirs done and they sent me a video the first time and it looked exactly like that! I nearly died! Then they sent after it was wiped and they were lovely. Nice and natural 😀

Mar 8, 2024
Hope you feel better soon 💐