Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

Omfg what are those eyebrows 😂😂😂.

Honestly looks like H had one of her craft days where instead of paint in the sink or the mess in the living room, decided to draw two large slugs on her mums eye brows!

Also what the hell is the dancing - not that I would call it that - to the new Emimen song? Again made me howl watching it and her trying to lip sync and then only being able to lip sync guess who’s back - which I think every one knows.

She is trying so hard to be cocky isn’t she and seems a lot more happier when H isn’t at home which is really sad but hope H has a great weekend with her dad.

Bottomless brunch - isn’t every day a bottomless day for her with the endless food and drink?

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels
Not trying to be argumentative but u just posted this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240608_094012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240608_094012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 97
Mar 8, 2024
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels
Also I have thin lips which I hate... it's the fact she messes with herself...badly!

Mar 8, 2024
Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've got a sickness bug and it's been rough 😭 I've been reading though. Was thinking if H is going her Dad's then is she not next week when it's fathers day? I can't imagine the selfish cow letting her go 2 weeks on the trot. She's such a selfish manipulative witch 🙄😡
🤢 👎 rest up... fluids buscopan....omeprazole blah blah 🙏❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Hello ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've got a sickness bug and it's been rough 😭 I've been reading though. Was thinking if H is going her Dad's then is she not next week when it's fathers day? I can't imagine the selfish cow letting her go 2 weeks on the trot. She's such a selfish manipulative witch 🙄😡

Morning 💕
Hope you're improving. Nothing worse than not knowing which end is going spew first (a normal day for Olga mind you 🤣🤣🤣)
Sending healing vibes 💕

She is such a selfish cow if she keeps H next weekend. She should be with her dad, not her grandad 😡😡😡

🦄🦋💐

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Latest tt. Is this really all she has to worry about. Does she actually need people to tell her what clothes to wear. Can she be anymore ungrateful. So many questions. Bet it’s those wedges she has had since 1999 and the jumpsuit that screams camel hoof 🐪. I had to switch off when the fake mutley cackle started all about going to a fing garden centre. What an empty sad life. She is covering up her deep loneliness and unhappiness by being so over the top. Complete mess. 🤢 that’s all.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s because she acts like she is a supermodel when she’s not. Has all sorts of injectables as well. That’s the only reason it’s ever mentioned. Also if she was a kinder person I’d probably think she was ok looking (not with the clown makeup) but because she’s just so awful she exudes ugliness. Nasty inside and out