Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I keep waking up wondering if Michael Mosley has been found. He’s the fella who I watched on tv who did loads of stuff on diet and what foods are terrible for you.
Hope he’s found alive 🙏🏼
He could do a program about Aimee eating KFC and other take away meals and show the damage it’s doing to her arteries and organs 😳

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry controversial but I don’t like comments about specific physical appearance. I have no top lip. Would I have injections no. Does that make me bad or worse. Her natural physical appearance here is not the issue and if it is this is not the place for me… unless we’re all faceless supermodels
Oh bore off. People can comment what they like.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Cue the black pleather trousers, again!! And why cant she leave a pair of trainers in the car to put on after lunch? Thick t! AND doesn't everyone get changed when they get home to do a bit of DIY, or in gobshite's case DDIFM (Daddy Do It For Me) Mammoth task to wash her hair? do right off you lazy t! I have to wash my hair every other day as it's natuarally greasy. If it spent less time on it's fing so called 'skincare routine' it would have time to wash it's hair. fing skincare routine obviously doesnt work anyway!!! 😡😡😡

AngryBirdRed

Jun 7, 2024
wales
Can’t even watch that video of her all the way through. They stupid fing laugh she does that stops immediately cus it’s beyond fake. She absolutely isn’t funny at all. You don’t have a laugh with you dad at all. There’s more craic on a hospital ward. Why make a whole video about what to wear for lunch?! She is fing annoying as do.
Fancy having to tell your grown up daughter she can’t dress like a scruffy chav for once before picking her up 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Fancy having to tell your grown up daughter she can’t dress like a scruffy chav for once before picking her up 😂😂
Yeah imagine! He knows she is a scruffy t and had to tell her. Imagine making a video about it 😂😂😂😂😂 her dad is fed up of the micro mash 😂😂😂
Did anyone notice last weekend she never went to the festival thing with her mum and sister?

AngryBirdRed

Jun 7, 2024
wales
Yeah imagine! He knows she is a scruffy t and had to tell her. Imagine making a video about it 😂😂😂😂😂 her dad is fed up of the micro mash 😂😂😂
Did anyone notice last weekend she never went to the festival thing with her mum and sister?
Yeah I was wondering if her and Charlie have fell out! I quite like Charlie! i mean she is
nothing like her sister so that helps 😂

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I was wondering if her and Charlie have fell out! I quite like Charlie! i mean she is
nothing like her sister so that helps 😂
I think they have definitely fallen out - neither have mentioned one another in their posts for a bit.

I think C fed up of her sister and maybe it was Aimee Arsehole who said to carry on shopping when C had her tooth infection and would be late due to R getting collected by his dad late.

Also just seen that video of Aimee Arsehole and her Botox - she isn’t giving a true account of it as it filtered to do with the skin smoothing filter on 😂.