Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I was wondering if her and Charlie have fell out! I quite like Charlie! i mean she is
nothing like her sister so that helps 😂
Yeah I was thinking have they fell out cus Charlie’s finally realised her sister is a horrible twunt and always puts her down.
Came across one of her mums Barcelona videos and holy fing massive eyebrows Aimee just took over the video and didn’t shut the do up. I couldn’t be in her company cus I’d end up telling her to shut the do up several times

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
What was this s this morning? Some of her huns telling her to use dry shampoo, or put her greasy hair in a ponytail the grease will help 🙄 Seriously just wash your hair I presume she will have a shower, so just wash your hair like every other person would. What else is she doing, no child, all morning to get ready! Also she has enough fake tan to open a branch of Boots! Just stick some instant tan on your lower legs and she can wear whatever she likes 🙄 It's not rocket science! Such s content it would put you to sleep 😴 She has to be buying likes, how can she get over thirteen thousand likes on a sty microwave dinner! The world has gone mad 😡

Mar 8, 2024
I keep waking up wondering if Michael Mosley has been found. He’s the fella who I watched on tv who did loads of stuff on diet and what foods are terrible for you.
Hope he’s found alive 🙏🏼
He could do a program about Aimee eating KFC and other take away meals and show the damage it’s doing to her arteries and organs 😳

I know 😞😞 I was only on that island last week!
Also love his 5 to 2 diet ...
Hope he is found 🙏🙏🙏

Mar 8, 2024
Useless childish lump! Grow the do up!
The fact that your wardrobe (or back of the door/on floor) consists of chavvy trackies is only your fault you tramp!

Trousers.....not pants! We are not in the USA...stop trying to be something u are definitely not!

Basically just boasting that it's posh! Pathetic waste of space. Yeah wash the matted nest and yourself!

She really can't function like a normal adult can she... I think she def has additional needs added with narcissism 🤦‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Latest tt. Is this really all she has to worry about. Does she actually need people to tell her what clothes to wear. Can she be anymore ungrateful. So many questions. Bet it’s those wedges she has had since 1999 and the jumpsuit that screams camel hoof 🐪. I had to switch off when the fake mutley cackle started all about going to a fing garden centre. What an empty sad life. She is covering up her deep loneliness and unhappiness by being so over the top. Complete mess. 🤢 that’s all.
Yep...all fake and clear to see!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So in other words her dads taking her to the golf club for her lunch and she's making it a whole mission. Tbh they wouldn't say anything if she had nice skinny black jeans with sandles a blazer and a wee top (not loud and bloody tragic) under it and her hair nice and a nice bag. She's making it worse than it is ffs. Is this the first time she's washed thar mop since holidays cause it looks like it's ready to walk off her head? And shaving doesn't take that long. I do it every single time I get washed cause i can't stand the prickliness lol everything's a drama.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s because she acts like she is a supermodel when she’s not. Has all sorts of injectables as well. That’s the only reason it’s ever mentioned. Also if she was a kinder person I’d probably think she was ok looking (not with the clown makeup) but because she’s just so awful she exudes ugliness. Nasty inside and out
Agree tbh x

Mar 8, 2024
I keep waking up wondering if Michael Mosley has been found. He’s the fella who I watched on tv who did loads of stuff on diet and what foods are terrible for you.
Hope he’s found alive 🙏🏼
He could do a program about Aimee eating KFC and other take away meals and show the damage it’s doing to her arteries and organs 😳
I didn't know about this?! I need to start seeing the real world...not CC, TT and work!

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch that video of her all the way through. They stupid fing laugh she does that stops immediately cus it’s beyond fake. She absolutely isn’t funny at all. You don’t have a laugh with you dad at all. There’s more craic on a hospital ward. Why make a whole video about what to wear for lunch?! She is fing annoying as do.
It’s another boring, painful watch😆

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t even watch that video of her all the way through. They stupid fing laugh she does that stops immediately cus it’s beyond fake. She absolutely isn’t funny at all. You don’t have a laugh with you dad at all. There’s more craic on a hospital ward. Why make a whole video about what to wear for lunch?! She is fing annoying as do.
I hate that fake sudden 'laugh' and Kenneth Williams face that disappears instantly. CRINGE! 😬🤣

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I kinda feel sorry for Greg tbh, he must be so embarrassed. To have to make it clear to your (supposedly) grown up daughter that she needs to dress appropriately. He obviously got trapped by Wendy Wide Legs and has spent the last 39 years paying for it. That's one really expensive shag!

Mar 8, 2024
She looks like a gnome that’s about as gardening as she will get.
Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes
#OOTD
#gnomesnose 🤣