Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Vavs taylor outfit. Nope!
Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

Mar 20, 2024
uk
How has she turned going out for lunch into a massive fing issue. Smart casual exists it’s not either pjs/tracksuit or full on party wear. Trousers vest top blazer sandals/dolly shoes. Do your make up NICE and put a bit of a curl in your hair and you’ll feel a lot more dressed up. Plus I don’t think wedges are strictly night shoes I think they’re also nice in the day time!

I don’t get how she can’t work all this stuff out 🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Useless childish lump! Grow the do up!
The fact that your wardrobe (or back of the door/on floor) consists of chavvy trackies is only your fault you tramp!

Trousers.....not pants! We are not in the USA...stop trying to be something u are definitely not!

Basically just boasting that it's posh! Pathetic waste of space. Yeah wash the matted nest and yourself!

She really can't function like a normal adult can she... I think she def has additional needs added with narcissism 🤦‍♀️🙄
Yep that what I got from this, just a boast she is going somewhere "posh" when in reality that's how we all dress to be the bins out ....tramp 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Useless childish lump! Grow the do up!
The fact that your wardrobe (or back of the door/on floor) consists of chavvy trackies is only your fault you tramp!

Trousers.....not pants! We are not in the USA...stop trying to be something u are definitely not!

Basically just boasting that it's posh! Pathetic waste of space. Yeah wash the matted nest and yourself!

She really can't function like a normal adult can she... I think she def has additional needs added with narcissism 🤦‍♀️🙄
I say pants 🙈🤣 always have. I think it’s a northern thing? I probably am not as annoying saying it though as I’m not a c*nt like her 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
How has she turned going out for lunch into a massive fing issue. Smart casual exists it’s not either pjs/tracksuit or full on party wear. Trousers vest top blazer sandals/dolly shoes. Do your make up NICE and put a bit of a curl in your hair and you’ll feel a lot more dressed up. Plus I don’t think wedges are strictly night shoes I think they’re also nice in the day time!

I don’t get how she can’t work all this stuff out 🤦‍♀️
Same, in fact I see wedges more daytime than evening ....she's no idea!