Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Mar 20, 2024
uk
She’s deleted the outfit video already 🤣🤣🤣
She’s changed … slight improvement. The first outfit was honestly grabbing the first T-shirt and pair of pants she found. This one is a little better but sliders let it down make it look too casual. She’s mountains of clothes I don’t know how she doesn’t have something nice that she can make more casual like a jumpsuit she’s s loads 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s changed … slight improvement. The first outfit was honestly grabbing the first T-shirt and pair of pants she found. This one is a little better but sliders let it down make it look too casual. She’s mountains of clothes I don’t know how she doesn’t have something nice that she can make more casual like a jumpsuit she’s s loads 🤷‍♀️
I agree!! A jumpsuit would have been a lot better and some wedges 🙃 and like you said she has tons of clothes!

Mar 8, 2024
The head band and pink tshirt was giving miss Rachel.. the second outfit is only marginally better. She has so many clothes but absolutely no clue. The bloody eye close she does is so annoying. Wouldn’t even say wink cus it’s not a wink. She’s really unfortunate looking and the brows are hideous. Her make up also makes her look dreadful and much older. I’d say her dad dreads going out somewhere nice with her. Surprised she didn’t have a s kaia hoody in the scruff