Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
The head band and pink tshirt was giving miss Rachel.. the second outfit is only marginally better. She has so many clothes but absolutely no clue. The bloody eye close she does is so annoying. Wouldn’t even say wink cus it’s not a wink. She’s really unfortunate looking and the brows are hideous. Her make up also makes her look dreadful and much older. I’d say her dad dreads going out somewhere nice with her. Surprised she didn’t have a s kaia hoody in the scruff
Miss Rachel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “heeeelllooooo” I wouldn’t put it past her start talking like her when she entered the restaurant cos yano she’s famous and we’re all peasant commoners

Mar 8, 2024
Shaimee be grateful you still have your dad to take you out for lunch because I would love nothing better to be able to meet mine again. Sadly no buses to heaven 🌈
Honestly how long does it take to run a razor up your leg and wash your mop. Hardly the world problems some are having. Ooh and angers me so much!
Oh me too 😢💕

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Shaimee be grateful you still have your dad to take you out for lunch because I would love nothing better to be able to meet mine again. Sadly no buses to heaven 🌈
Honestly how long does it take to run a razor up your leg and wash your mop. Hardly the world problems some are having. Ooh and angers me so much!
I've been quiet because honestly I am in the pits of hell right now but when I say I felt this in my soul 💔 Sending you so much love she has no idea ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've been quiet because honestly I am in the pits of hell right now but when I say I felt this in my soul 💔 Sending you so much love she has no idea ❤️❤️❤️
Sending you so much love also, remember there is a light at the end at even the darkest tunnels and we will all be here to pick you up out of that hell and back into the sunshine again ❤️❤️❤️