Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Omg! It’s the exact same!!
Probably can’t find it as her bedroom looks like a s tip!
I think it’s more it doesn’t fit because she’s definitely piled it on since she bought that red one.

This is why she hasn’t got any clothes for events, they’re all too small & she won’t admit it because then the Huns will realise that the filters are the reason she stays so slim despite packing in 3000 calories near enough daily

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpjedjnog65nha3roa90.mp4
    38.6 MB
  • IMG_4292.png
    IMG_4292.png
    469.7 KB · Views: 47

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I have to say this wow she really is letting herself go, TikTok is destroying her!
View attachment 123305
She looks a state and manic!

The takeaways and alcohol are catching up with her, but her MH has absolutely spiralled since going FT TikTok. Life revolves around her phone more than ever, she’s getting grubbier, chubbier and her spending is out of control. There never seems to be a day where she hasn’t shopped & I bet on the days where she physically goes shopping she’s online ordering.

She needs to really turn her life around because I bet she feels horrendous. I had one night out and it’s made me feel so bad even 2 days later, I feel so sluggish & nauseated because I drank and ate crap. I’m now stopping drinking (didn’t drink much anyway) as I don’t like how I feel the day after & how I lose a day because I have no energy & I crave crap. And that is her daily life, so no wonder she looks like s because she hasn’t got the energy to wash or cook decent meals & her MH is declining because she doesn’t do anything except shop, eat & drink and make TikToks.

Get out the house, have a walk, join the gym, make new friends (that’s probably a massive problem because people know you)

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpeg
    IMG_4293.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 23
May 24, 2024
The World
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it
She got that right, she doesn’t give a flying do about her appearance, she doesn’t even look clean.

May 24, 2024
The World
She looks straight off a four day bender 🥴
Basic hygiene isn’t even met.
How difficult is it to brush your hair? Put it in a sleek pony, least it gives the illusion you’re well kept.
She’s obviously given in to the fact she’s a crazy cat lady and single for the rest of her days because what the do are you presenting to men? The homeless wouldn’t even go home with her

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She looks a state and manic!

The takeaways and alcohol are catching up with her, but her MH has absolutely spiralled since going FT TikTok. Life revolves around her phone more than ever, she’s getting grubbier, chubbier and her spending is out of control. There never seems to be a day where she hasn’t shopped & I bet on the days where she physically goes shopping she’s online ordering.

She needs to really turn her life around because I bet she feels horrendous. I had one night out and it’s made me feel so bad even 2 days later, I feel so sluggish & nauseated because I drank and ate crap. I’m now stopping drinking (didn’t drink much anyway) as I don’t like how I feel the day after & how I lose a day because I have no energy & I crave crap. And that is her daily life, so no wonder she looks like s because she hasn’t got the energy to wash or cook decent meals & her MH is declining because she doesn’t do anything except shop, eat & drink and make TikToks.

Get out the house, have a walk, join the gym, make new friends (that’s probably a massive problem because people know you)
I agree fully with everything you’ve said, I couldn’t imagine turning up to “work” looking like that, she barely even brushes her hair.
No idea why she keeps it long when she clearly cannot manage it!
It isn’t like she’s neglecting herself for her child either because that will never be the case for Aimee!
She’s spiralling badly!
I only started watching her last year when she started appearing on my fyp and even since then the change is drastic!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t see an issue with buying new cat beds rather than washing, I’d do the same but id try be as cost efficient as I could if that’s the route I choose, unlike her who just buys the first ones she sees regardless of cost. The other se she bought was just really pointless (food aside). Made worse by her manic fake laughing and trying to be ‘quirky’.

I bet in the first half of this year she’s spent £50k. And barely a thing to show for it. And she can’t earn that much on TT with those engagement numbers and lack of brand work.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
can’t watch her vidoes today. Saw her scarecrow head and was like nope not today. What se have I missed? Shopping? Eating?
Pack lunch video where she was telling some mind numbing made up tales. And then a shopping haul from Pets at Home. All whilst looking a complete unkept mess and acting unhinged. No eating from the porker yet though thankfully 🤣