Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I have to say this wow she really is letting herself go, TikTok is destroying her!
IMG_3877.png
Definitely is ... The absolute state of it!
Plus with the new laws today, she needs to get the babies down the vets and get them microchipped (if she hasn't already) instead of buying more pointless tat for them! The old ones ending up in landfill really boils my piss too! As we know she would not donate them to a shelter, too much effort for the lazy slob!!! 😡

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it
Your cats don’t s in your garden, they’re probably sting in your neighbours.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Plus with the new laws today, she needs to get the babies down the vets and get them microchipped (if she hasn't already) instead of buying more pointless tat for them! The old ones ending up in landfill really boils my piss too! As we know she would not donate them to a shelter, too much effort for the lazy slob!!! 😡
She has no thought for recycling or reuse. Gets a skip rather than donate things and no mention of what she done with Harold’s clothes, I’m sure they wouldn’t go to a charity shop or a charity who offer children’s clothes to those in need.
You never hear of her donating any of that gifted stuff to women’s aid, local colleges etc.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Jesus Christ the girl really needs some sort of therapy or intervention. How can she get such a rush when buying more tat.

Mar 8, 2024
Hi! You love us really! You are the worst of the worst 🤣
That looks like it was my comment!
How is it lying?! Don't accuse me of lying as I hate liars and lying! 🤬
Hence why all of us comment on the lying going on on tiktok!

She has been proven to be lying about her size using filters - this has been shown by other people's footage/Pictures and also distorted pictures and videos.

Do not accuse me or anyone else for bullying aka flagging the lies and trying to stop viewers being manipulated and triggered by the lying and disordered eating. It has already triggered some people...it's been seen!

Stop posting s on tiktok and turning off comments. Come on here as "jigsaw" and discuss your 'concerns' like a grown, mature, intelligent adult...I assume that's what you are or claim to be?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same s different day

And we just laughed and laughed all day because there was glitter in the sink.
Shouldn’t it be skin care type of mess now you claim she is a teenager and into skin care and loves going shopping to space NK?
Why treat her like a 5year old if you claim she’s acting like a teenager?
Maybe that’s because it’s all just lies.

do me, honestly how can you call filming this tripe WORK? Jesus Christ I’m just agog 🤷🏼‍♀️
You look a fing mess as well in them flammable cheap jammies. Grow the do up and do off

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house
….and there we finally have it from the Lazy f herself. And she wonders why she’s single!

This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house
Things Oinking Olga didn’t put on its I don’t care list.
Doesn’t care that it doesn’t safeguard its child.
Doesn’t care it’s child live in a dirty hovel.
Doesn’t care that it lies constantly.
Doesn’t care that it smells of catpiss.
Doesn’t care that it has a problem with alcohol.
Doesn’t care that it puts 🍆 before it’s child.
Doesn’t care that it feeds its child a trash diet of takeaways & processed beige se.
Doesn’t care to wash itself or hair very often.
Doesn’t care it makes its money through lying & fleecing its delulu sycophants out of money they probably don’t have.
That’s what I have got so far, feel free to add to the list. 🙄🌵

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
⚠️ TW - Baby Loss ⚠️

Omg the videos from today she is bloody manic!

Also sorry if this offends anyone and I know we’ve touched on this before - but this calling the cats “babies”

Surely if she was indeed pregnant the due date would have been gone by now or due and surely referring to cats as “babies” is just something you wouldn’t do.

I lost my first baby 20 years on Friday and I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady or talk about babies.
I worked in a day nursery at the time and took a long time to go back to work and it was so hard.

My second loss was the same - sadly no heartbeat and I remember being in floods of tears as I saw the heartbeat a week before.
The day after I had to have an operation to remove the baby my cousin messaged me to tell me his wife had had their baby and they named it the name I wanted for my baby - I had told them a few weeks before. That hurts deeply and still does to be honest even now.

Anyhow I’m waffling talking about myself but this whole baby talk referring to cats is just madness especially after she says she suffered a miscarriage.