Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Evening witches, I'm very rarely on here these days, I will catch up, but y the sudden fake love for H???? Its really embarrassing 🙈 we all know that kid is nothing but an inconvenience to her, and wots so funny about the kid asking where all her clothes have gone? It's not funny? Wots funny is, the ridiculous acting, come on shames 🤣 that fake laugh is as funny as my piles

Mar 8, 2024
⚠️ TW - Baby Loss ⚠️

Omg the videos from today she is bloody manic!

Also sorry if this offends anyone and I know we’ve touched on this before - but this calling the cats “babies”

Surely if she was indeed pregnant the due date would have been gone by now or due and surely referring to cats as “babies” is just something you wouldn’t do.

I lost my first baby 20 years on Friday and I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady or talk about babies.
I worked in a day nursery at the time and took a long time to go back to work and it was so hard.

My second loss was the same - sadly no heartbeat and I remember being in floods of tears as I saw the heartbeat a week before.
The day after I had to have an operation to remove the baby my cousin messaged me to tell me his wife had had their baby and they named it the name I wanted for my baby - I had told them a few weeks before. That hurts deeply and still does to be honest even now.

Anyhow I’m waffling talking about myself but this whole baby talk referring to cats is just madness especially after she says she suffered a miscarriage.

😢❤️ Sending you virtue hug and lots of love ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
So sorry. Its so difficult and you never forget. 💔 I lost one 20 years ago too. Missed miscarriage apparently. Went for the 12 week scan to be told baby had passed at 8 weeks but my body didn't recognise it. Nothing prepares you for what happens either. When I lost mine..there was a colleague who was expecting same time...I hated it and couldn't have anything to do with her so I completely understand and empathise with your sad memories.
I guess ppl deal with things differently...it's still debatable it happened with A so maybe that's why she acts how she does. Guess we will never know if no one speaks out.
Lots of love and a virtual hug. ❤️ xx

😢❤️Sending you lots of love and hugs too twinnie ❤️❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
I even get my cup ready with the bag and sugar in. Also my clothes ready for morning. Are we the weird ones...🤷‍♀️
Then again...most of us hv to work not slob about in marigolds in our pjs all day! 🤦‍♀️
I always fill the kettle and put coffee and sugar (2) in too 🤣👍 clothes also as can't be having a shamey (Saturday wardrobe disaster!) first thing 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I know people hate her calling the cats the babies. She is cringe how she does it lol but my dog is my baby 🤣 I have my daughter obviously but my animals have always been the wains alongside her lol and she has a cat and she's her baby to lol it's not for everyone but I've just always been like that about any pets since I was little. They are literally my little family and I just love them more than people tbh 🤣🤣🤣
I agree it's definitely the way she says it 🤣🤣
I'm the same with my dog 🐕🩵
Hahahaha definitely love animals more than humans for sure 😊

Mar 8, 2024
Oh god do not start me on this! I love animals but my neighbour is vile and thinks she’s Dr do little - very much like Olga in fact! Her bloody cats have ruined my very expensive sofa set and they crap in my garden constantly. She has loads of them. They even come in my house when they can sneak in! Found one of them laying in a brand new cot I bought for my granddaughter before she had even slept in it when I was doing the nursery. All she says is well they are cats and they have the right to roam! I’ve tried everything even tiger poo! Sends my poor dog bonkers and when she goes for them she has the bare faced cheek to tell me my do is nasty and dangerous ! She’s a bloody spaniel hardly a bloody xl bully! X
She sounds like a nightmare !! 😳😡
And she can leave the spaniel bashing alone too 🤣....my boy is a spaniel and he lived side by side with a dwarf bunny 🩵🐕😍❤️

Mar 8, 2024
No..it turns out that I'm the t (no surprise there!) Aimee blocked me so I can't see her on jiggys list. Lurkey informed me if my toolness 🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Oi twinnie I won't have you bashing you 🤣❤️❤️ and as for jiggy I've got a special shipment of huntsman coming in from down under for it/her/she/he/them .....just for picking on you 😉😉😘🤣🤣🤣❤️

May 18, 2024
UK
My parents always brought me up to have pride in myself.. brushing my hair, wash my face etc.. dress nicely. I make sure to do all those things especially before dropping my little girl to school & I would never like to embarrass her, I can imagine what kids would say & I couldn’t bear her to be laughed at/made fun of because I couldn’t brush my hair etc -
Aimee just doesn’t care (in her own words) about how she looks leaving the house or on the school run now & for H that is vile, I hope kids don’t pick on her & tease about what her mum gets upto posting in her underwear infront of 100’s of thousands of people, looking like she’s extremely hungover everyday & been through a hedge backwards. Everything I do is for my child & everything that entitled piggy does is for herself & her only! Doesn’t deserve to have a child 💔