Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Morning witches. I had a thought... wonder if river island are allowing her to order a couple of pieces now and then and or sending her new colours of stuff. Most of her try ons for events it's river island and then she never wears it. Undisclosed ads again maybe????
I doubt it. She would absolutely show off river island giving her clothes. She wouldnā€™t keep that to herself. River island does se stuff as well so I donā€™t even know what she shops there. Suppose she is garish and tacky like most of the stuff they sell lately

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Canā€™t even watch her video this morning šŸ˜” soon as I see this stupid smile where she sticks her tongue out- I am out!!

1st of all stop the gcse acting when talking and 2nd get washed and dressed!

I just canā€™t today!!
You can smell that dressing gown through the videoā€¦ BO, fake tan grease, fishā€¦ and a dash of embarrassment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You can smell that dressing gown through the videoā€¦ BO, fake tan grease, fishā€¦ and a dash of embarrassment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And the fact sheā€™s on her period and she clearly hasnā€™t washed cos she looks grubbier than yesterday. Sheā€™s got no personal hygiene whatsoever. What a poor example sheā€™s setting that child

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Oh god do not start me on this! I love animals but my neighbour is vile and thinks sheā€™s Dr do little - very much like Olga in fact! Her bloody cats have ruined my very expensive sofa set and they crap in my garden constantly. She has loads of them. They even come in my house when they can sneak in! Found one of them laying in a brand new cot I bought for my granddaughter before she had even slept in it when I was doing the nursery. All she says is well they are cats and they have the right to roam! Iā€™ve tried everything even tiger poo! Sends my poor dog bonkers and when she goes for them she has the bare faced cheek to tell me my do is nasty and dangerous ! Sheā€™s a bloody spaniel hardly a bloody xl bully! X
Iā€™d be chucking their s into hers and add a bit of the dogs too if I was you!!! Luckily, my neighbours cat doesnā€™t use mine for a toilet

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. thatā€™s from a year ago! Bet itā€™s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol donā€™t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing

Attachments

• v09044g40000c8b801bc77ubli9pdgr0.mp4
    20.8 MB
  • v0f044gc0000ch7td3bc77u2jr006tag.mp4
    26.6 MB

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
āš ļø TW - Baby Loss āš ļø

Omg the videos from today she is bloody manic!

Also sorry if this offends anyone and I know weā€™ve touched on this before - but this calling the cats ā€œbabiesā€

Surely if she was indeed pregnant the due date would have been gone by now or due and surely referring to cats as ā€œbabiesā€ is just something you wouldnā€™t do.

I lost my first baby 20 years on Friday and I couldnā€™t even look at a pregnant lady or talk about babies.
I worked in a day nursery at the time and took a long time to go back to work and it was so hard.

My second loss was the same - sadly no heartbeat and I remember being in floods of tears as I saw the heartbeat a week before.
The day after I had to have an operation to remove the baby my cousin messaged me to tell me his wife had had their baby and they named it the name I wanted for my baby - I had told them a few weeks before. That hurts deeply and still does to be honest even now.

Anyhow Iā€™m waffling talking about myself but this whole baby talk referring to cats is just madness especially after she says she suffered a miscarriage.
Sorry you have been through loss and I agree with all you say.

I lost my first baby at 40 weeks pregnant. I couldnā€™t stand to look at babies or pregnant women for a very long time afterwards. All of my friends were having babies at the same time and it hurt me so much. I distanced myself from people for quite a long time because I just couldnā€™t cope with my loss and the fact they were all playing happy families when I was hurting so much. Just hearing the word ā€˜babyā€™ would have me in bits. I got pregnant again a few months later and we didnā€™t tell anyone other than our parents and siblings that I was pregnant. I just hid myself away and got through the pregnancy as best I could. I was so anxious throughout because I knew there was no safe time in pregnancy. You can lose a baby at any stage. The first time my friends and other family members found out about my second pregnancy was after I announced his arrival. Xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. thatā€™s from a year ago! Bet itā€™s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol donā€™t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing
This made me laugh, her saying ā€œus women just get on with it when weā€™re sickā€. Haha.
I think what you meant to say Aimee was ā€œmost women except meā€, because we all know you have mummy and daddy running around after you and nipping to the pharmacy for you when youā€™re under the weather. And you lie there filming yourself with a thermometer hanging out of your gob for sympathy.
I wouldnā€™t say that was getting on with it tbh.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry you have been through loss and I agree with all you say.

I lost my first baby at 40 weeks pregnant. I couldnā€™t stand to look at babies or pregnant women for a very long time afterwards. All of my friends were having babies at the same time and it hurt me so much. I distanced myself from people for quite a long time because I just couldnā€™t cope with my loss and the fact they were all playing happy families when I was hurting so much. Just hearing the word ā€˜babyā€™ would have me in bits. I got pregnant again a few months later and we didnā€™t tell anyone other than our parents and siblings that I was pregnant. I just hid myself away and got through the pregnancy as best I could. I was so anxious throughout because I knew there was no safe time in pregnancy. You can lose a baby at any stage. The first time my friends and other family members found out about my second pregnancy was after I announced his arrival. Xx

I am so sorry you loss your precious baby lovey šŸ˜”šŸ˜¢.

You talking about anxiety with your second pregnancy is so real - the pain and worry never goes away.

I just donā€™t get her at all and how she can refer to cats as ā€œbabiesā€ and even talk about periods so openly when surely it must have been around her due date now if she was pregnant.

Sending big hugs to you šŸ’•