Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why has she started this story telling se? As if her content wasn’t dire enough already.

Why can we see through her and know when an ad is going to drop but these morons who follow her can’t. Wake up!!
Because they’re blindsided to her bullshit, these people are JK generation, one tooth and one brain cell between the lot of them. She calls us the uneducated ones but that’s her huns

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I am so sorry you loss your precious baby lovey 😔😢.

You talking about anxiety with your second pregnancy is so real - the pain and worry never goes away.

I just don’t get her at all and how she can refer to cats as “babies” and even talk about periods so openly when surely it must have been around her due date now if she was pregnant.

Sending big hugs to you 💕
Sending hugs to you too. 😘😘

And I agree, I don’t get her at all either. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry you have been through loss and I agree with all you say.

I lost my first baby at 40 weeks pregnant. I couldn’t stand to look at babies or pregnant women for a very long time afterwards. All of my friends were having babies at the same time and it hurt me so much. I distanced myself from people for quite a long time because I just couldn’t cope with my loss and the fact they were all playing happy families when I was hurting so much. Just hearing the word ‘baby’ would have me in bits. I got pregnant again a few months later and we didn’t tell anyone other than our parents and siblings that I was pregnant. I just hid myself away and got through the pregnancy as best I could. I was so anxious throughout because I knew there was no safe time in pregnancy. You can lose a baby at any stage. The first time my friends and other family members found out about my second pregnancy was after I announced his arrival. Xx

So sorry to read this 😞😞 just heartbreaking 💔
Sending you lots of love 💕

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. that’s from a year ago! Bet it’s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol don’t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing
Oh god we've been getting it wrong all this time 😱 she gets on with it when she's ill 🤒 except when mummy is patting her brow and feeding her ice lollies whilst laying on the bathroom floor,ok then 😂😂absolut MUPPET 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
She sounds like a nightmare !! 😳😡
And she can leave the spaniel bashing alone too 🤣....my boy is a spaniel and he lived side by side with a dwarf bunny 🩵🐕😍❤️
Awww how sweet - mines called Betsie and she’s the first girl I’ve had - always had cocker spaniels - bonkers but the most amazing dogs. My nasty spaniel comes to tell me cats are in the garden but won’t bark because the witch next door blasted her with a hose pipe when she chased her cats off a couple of times so now she comes and drags us outside! She is currently sporting a pink manicure courtesy of my granddaughter - and a pink tutu 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t even watch her video this morning 😡 soon as I see this stupid smile where she sticks her tongue out- I am out!!

1st of all stop the gcse acting when talking and 2nd get washed and dressed!

I just can’t today!!
The rage in me when she pulls that stupid face is off the rage scale! It’s a pretty new thing too - why the hell would she do this! Makes me to ninja kick her to Blackpool!

Mar 9, 2024
I’d be chucking their s into hers and add a bit of the dogs too if I was you!!! Luckily, my neighbours cat doesn’t use mine for a toilet
My husband actually goes round with the crap and gives her back or ties a carrier bag to her door handle 🤣 she reported him to the environmental health and the police! honestly she a fruit loop and the scary thing about it is she’s just started working as a dinner lady in a school! She came marching up my drive last week to inform me that she was reporting me for growing plants which had made her cat poorly! You couldn’t make it up!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well her kitchen has always been a s tip.. that’s from a year ago! Bet it’s like that until she has no choice but to clean it

And going on about getting on with period pains.. and now paracetamol don’t touch it but these new magic patches will be the next big thing
She contradicts herself so much. She hugs the bathroom floor and has her mother tend to her when she's sick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she doesn't keep going. And I've never seen her skin red after a shower because she doesn't appear to do it much.

Mar 9, 2024

That kitchen - I just couldn’t! I know we are all different but good god! Who would want anyone knowing - in fact broadcasting the fact that you let your house even get in that state! And then post an after cleaning shot with mucky glass cabinets, a drainer full of pots and mucky cloths hanging on the doors! Makes me itch it does! Never really notices how many moles she has either - she had skin cancer but uses sun beds with all those moles? And lastly she’s actually cleaning in that Ugg outfit that she wears to go out? Dirty filthy moley minger! 🤢

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Awww jizzsaw is trying to make friends… AIMEE won’t like or reply to any of your comments jiggy, you need to tell her what a great mother she is to Harold and how her videos get you through your day… also how you love her variety of food on her kids dinner plate etc… keep trying though- it’s fing hilarious 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2382.jpeg
    IMG_2382.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 81

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Why does it take her to be dumped by a man for her to do a kitchen clean video? Squeezes a wee tear out and gets the marigolds on. How ab9ut cleaning it so your daughter comes home to a clean environment and also gets her into the routine of keeping a clean home. Just a suggestion

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You aren’t relatable let’s be honest!
You spend like no tomorrow, you neglect your child and you have dippy eggs and soldiers and call it a tea.

I had to laugh at the “people are like onions have many layers” after someone on TL said Fiona has turned into shrek 🤣🤣🤣
Haha that was me! It’s true though 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

Watching her clean? Does SHE want a fing Medal 🥇
This isn’t anything new to us all. We just do it DAILY and when I saw the mess to start with… oh my days! All the dishes and the crap , it looks like they’ve been there for days!!! How embarrassing showing the world that you’re a FIRST CLASS DIRTY LAZY b

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Are they pain patches for periods? Can someone clever (I'm not) give her the actual science behind these please because if they're a miracle cure for pain I think they need approving for use by NHS! Didn't think so. Load of old se
Nothing more than a heat pad. Good old fashioned water bottle does the trick instead of conning people out of money!