Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been on propanolol for years too. X
Me too ! As a single mum with a 15 year old son, I have no choice but to get up and get on with it. He would never know I am struggling because I wouldn’t put that burden on him or anyone else for that matter, and I certainly wouldn’t sit and talk into my phone for sympathy.
Honestly, the fake sickly voice and the woe is me attitude makes me rage !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I saw on TL some mention the harper YouTube thing, here is the video of that also. And they talk about safe guarding. An online fing nobody that follows you had to tell you your daughter was online posting videos, answer me this aimless, why didn't that give you bad anxiety???? You only get anxiety when it's benefiting you! Turn my stomach!

Oh your hard aimless. Legal action? Same as the police report? You can't sue MULTIPLE people for having concerns. Daddy warbucks really had you thinking you are a cut above

Attachments

• cd056da174b95765084854dcc0afbb5b.mp4
    29.2 MB
Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Does she normally create such a fuss because she is having her period, because millions of other women have the exact same thing and don’t make such a song and dance about it. She really is scraping that content barrel !
Yeah she went through a period of time mentioning it all the time. She was probably talking about them every couple of weeks as she had a miracle period belt to sell to the IQ challenged huns

Mar 7, 2024
And she’s STILL going on about being anxious

ANOTHER fING SKIP?! That’s like FOUR she’s had in a couple of years, I’m sorry but if you’re needing skips that often you’ve got a problem!
Coat on, eating weetabix moaning she might be anxious as needs to go to London one evening next week to work. Is it the drive making you anxious or is it being pictured without your stretch, pull, smooth (not) filters?! If it makes you that anxious, don't go. Dont spend a s ton of cash on attending an event just so you can tell people ohh how hard you work (once every few weeks slapping on the war paint) just to collect a goody bag to lob in the weekly skips - unrelatable, useless, childish, dullard, knobhead 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t watch them two videos all the way through. Heard her woe is me voice and was like no absolutely fing not. Tried the second one and saw the anxiety hashtag and thought nope absolutely fing not. She always does a quiet fing voice and breathes in and out to act like it’s anxiety. If it was anxiety the last thing you’d be doing is fing yapping to your phone to post for thousands to see. And then making a second video about it just shows it’s all for fing attention. Bet she has a live coming up selling tat or some adverts coming out selling se. You’re a desperate attention seeker Aimee and I am beyond embarrassed for you

Mar 9, 2024
Does she normally create such a fuss because she is having her period, because millions of other women have the exact same thing and don’t make such a song and dance about it. She really is scraping that content barrel !
She did a week of anxiety and pain and woe right before she started flogging the miraculous period belt ( available on my showcase 🤬) last time - so of course there’s another freekin wonder product set to drop! Bet ya this will be some sort of herbal thing that has done wonders for her hormonal anxiety - could write the script now! X it will be sooooo much better than paracetamol don’t you know because her brain ignores paracetamol!!!!! X

Mar 9, 2024
My girl loves water but past 3 times at the beach as usual running into the sea, developed frozen tail, horrendous pain, so can’t go to the beach any more.Vet said if it was to happen again he’d have to amputate her tail so to keep her away
Oh my god poor little pooch! I’ve never even heard of that! What actually happens? Is she ok now? Bless her fluff 😢

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Coat on, eating weetabix moaning she might be anxious as needs to go to London one evening next week to work. Is it the drive making you anxious or is it being pictured without your stretch, pull, smooth (not) filters?! If it makes you that anxious, don't go. Dont spend a s ton of cash on attending an event just so you can tell people ohh how hard you work (once every few weeks slapping on the war paint) just to collect a goody bag to lob in the weekly skips - unrelatable, useless, childish, dullard, knobhead 🙄
You mean CHEWING Weetabix 😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else sceptical that jigsaw posted that video yesterday now all of a sudden her mental healths in the gutter?
She is facing the consequences of her own actions the lying, the drinking, the rubbish diet etc.
And funny how anxiety hasn’t been mentioned for months since the whole dvla thing, she’s been “fine” as she would say.
Now all of a sudden she’s back with the anxiety card, as someone who is crippled by anxiety daily I couldn’t do half the stuff she does!

And she’s got ANOTHER skip ffs
Well no actually she hasn’t been fine according to this mornings performance- it’s bad every morning but because she’s such a brave Lil soldier she manages to mask it to do her morning packed lunch vids - she is sooooo brave and strong you know and absolutely must turn up for her Huns who’s kids would literally starve to death if she wasn’t repeatedly showing them how to put the same crap in baby bloody Yoda boxes day in day out - if she misses the Frubilisious the word falls off it’s axis and god forbid the Huns mite do the unforgivable and stick a bit of quiche or salad in actual tupawear boxes 😱😱😱oh the pressure!