Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
My girl loves water but past 3 times at the beach as usual running into the sea, developed frozen tail, horrendous pain, so can’t go to the beach any more.Vet said if it was to happen again he’d have to amputate her tail so to keep her away
Oh our lab had that from a walk and jumping into lakes. Forgot all about that. Had to Google it at the time..remember that we were I'm the cotswolds camping 🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else sceptical that jigsaw posted that video yesterday now all of a sudden her mental healths in the gutter?
She is facing the consequences of her own actions the lying, the drinking, the rubbish diet etc.
And funny how anxiety hasn’t been mentioned for months since the whole dvla thing, she’s been “fine” as she would say.
Now all of a sudden she’s back with the anxiety card, as someone who is crippled by anxiety daily I couldn’t do half the stuff she does!

And she’s got ANOTHER skip ffs
She hasn't?? 😳🙄

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Aimee is the sort of girl who would order a skip specifically to make a video about the wheelbarrow to get attention from dave2 loool. How many skips has she had since last summer? If she didn't care aka give 2 shifts about him it would have been the first thing thrown into skip no.1 someone else's property or not. Especially after "all be put her through"

Mar 8, 2024
Bet she’s been messaging D2 about his bloody wheelbarrow every day - either come back to me or the wheelbarrow will get what the Halloween tree got and I’m not messin! She will be hoping he sees that she’s put it in the skip n he comes sneaking round to get it back- she will be sat hiding in the wheelie bin ready to put a pillow case over his head n drag him into the hovel never to be seen again !
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
That treatment will do absolutely nothing. Mrs sensitive eyes has completely wasted her money. So now she stinks of catpiss AND fish? This treatment is a fad just like that lemon bottle treatment everyone jumped on before realising it does precisely nothing. P.S she can say MY Dr All she likes. Does she know anyone with a PhD is a Dr. It doesn't mean he comes from a medical background atall. He could have a PhD in piss for all we know.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That treatment will do absolutely nothing. Mrs sensitive eyes has completely wasted her money. So now she stinks of catpiss AND fish? This treatment is a fad just like that lemon bottle treatment everyone jumped on before realising it does precisely nothing. P.S she can say MY Dr All she likes. Does she know anyone with a PhD is a Dr. It doesn't mean he comes from a medical background atall. He could have a PhD in piss for all we know.
I think she’s gone here Botox Clinic- Dr Hennessy Aesthetics because they do the treatments she’s had and it’s Southport