Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I get what u are saying honestly but if no one anywhere said anything about her weight..she wud still filter. It's almost like indirect gaslighting imo.. "u made me do this"
She shouldn’t stuff her face with se every single day then filter herself, it’s saying “you can eat kfc and donuts or take away every night and it gives you a beautiful body and glowing skin”
She’s a lying b, deluded and setting a terrible example to any vulnerable followers who she then rips off by selling her se to.

Mar 8, 2024
Thought u needed a counteract 🤣❤️
funny cat GIF
😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I find it weird her parents have to keep coming over to babysit her in one of her anxiety events…. If shes not well enough to be trusted to be at home by herself, how is she able to raise her daughter by herself?
I’d say she guilts them into it. They don’t want to be around her this much. Absolutely not. Wendy can’t be sober around her too often that’s why they drink most of the time they’re together 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
I want to say something and many may not agree and that’s ok, but I’ve been thinking.
I’m guilty of doing this, I’ll hold my hands up to this, but we are calling her fat etc I get it is because she filters herself massively and that’s not acceptable she should just own her size. But, the lines are getting blurred because when we see a glimpse of what may be her true size, we call her names like fat? Does that make sense?
I feel we are better than to degrade ourselves to that level, I feel we are a good community on here, so going forward I won’t be taking part in that anymore I know I have previously before anyone labels me a hypocrite.

We are saying she shouldn’t filter but then names like that encourage her to filter?

You know what I’m like overthink 🤣
I agree in principle. She is much larger than she likes to believe. Nothing wrong with being the size she probably is. But watching her putting on weight, yet still eating massive amounts of junk is what most of us call her out on. And the filters to try and fool everyone. And she’s still a vile human 😆

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I'm still catching up but hv posted my views on it. That other username posted similar the other day but I SS a prev post the user posted mocking the eyebrows or something. I don’t think we can pick and choose what we and others post. We all don't hv to agree but I think that a lot of what we post..myself included can be seen negatively. Even calling her a t, smelly etc etc. In the words of her.. "I dunno"
Open conversation should be encouraged tho imo and we can agree to disagree as already discussed previously.
I don't think Lurkey posted with the intent of offending tho...imo.
Think I've waffled long enough...clear as mud 🤣 x
As I’ve said to them, it’s the labels I don’t like and don’t accept. There wasn’t any need for it. Most of the weight related stuff isn’t that deep and is just jokingly said anyway as she’s not even fat (heck I’m bigger than her). But I don’t filter myself or claim not to eat or lie about my size and the fact she does makes her weight an acceptable thing to joke about in my opinion. Now disagree with that part that’s fine but don’t label someone as coming across as a vicious bullying troll (we have enough of that from her and her Huns) and label them to be degrading themselves to a degrading level.

If people don’t want to use her appearance as a joke or insult then that’s ok but it’s also ok if like me they do. This is not her comment section.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
GMC live at 12! Chance to see the real Aimee 😂
She made DUD last night in those jarmies , then sat about in them , probably watching telly, then slept all night in them and now making her daughters (boring , every day the same packed lunch) in the same jammies!!🤢🤮 I just couldn’t. Her personal hygiene is non existent

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
She shouldn’t stuff her face with se every single day then filter herself, it’s saying “you can eat kfc and donuts or take away every night and it gives you a beautiful body and glowing skin”
She’s a lying b, deluded and setting a terrible example to any vulnerable followers who she then rips off by selling her se to.

That's my thoughts, if she was regularly eating healthy foods and promoting a healthy lifestyle I probably wouldn't comment about her weight, however this is a woman that is constantly binging on unhealthy snacks and giant greasy takeaway meals while lying about forgetting to eat and acting like she starves herself which is triggering for some people.

And if she was eating poorly due to food insecurities like being unable to afford healthy foods, I'd give her a pass but she can afford to eat well she just chooses not to because she's lazy and useless.

She can afford to buy good quality ingredients and to go take cooking classes and there are plenty of private chefs on TikTok that prepare meals for people just to heat up but nope she'd rather feed Harper Twist some garlic bread and instant noodles.