Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I know not all will agree but this is just my opinion. I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with how she looks, she really just needs to show the real her and own it. If she wants to filter then just say. Owning it would potentially stop all the comments around her look and body type.
In regards to the fat and ugly comments, they can be triggering for those of us with a history of ED, however for me being over 40 I’ve now the don’t care attitude to others opinions but I know how 20yr old me would have reacted….now saying that I do skip her eat with me and most of the dud if I feel remotely triggered but it will catch up with her one day, and the health issues that come with

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I know not all will agree but this is just my opinion. I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with how she looks, she really just needs to show the real her and own it. If she wants to filter then just say. Owning it would potentially stop all the comments around her look and body type.
In regards to the fat and ugly comments, they can be triggering for those of us with a history of ED, however for me being over 40 I’ve now the don’t care attitude to others opinions but I know how 20yr old me would have reacted….now saying that I do skip her eat with me and most of the dud if I feel remotely triggered but it will catch up with her one day, and the health issues that come with
I’ve said before she’s just a normal girl sizewise but infuriating pretending to be different/slimmer I find this completely unfair to youngsters particularly

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just popping on to say, I’m sorry if I did well it seems I did, offend anyone with my post last night I am a terrible over thinker and I have probably over thought the topic on my original post.
So my apologies!
I understood exactly what you meant and didn’t see it as calling anyone out or intended in any way to offend. It was just your opinion which you are entitled too 🥰

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Just popping on to say, I’m sorry if I did well it seems I did, offend anyone with my post last night I am a terrible over thinker and I have probably over thought the topic on my original post.
So my apologies!
And I could have worded it better!
No you didn’t offend me, anyway that was yesterday today is another day.
And remember we could all be Aimee, I have to say what a unfortunate looking mouth she has, it’s like it’s upside down.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So my apologies!
And I could have worded it better!
Not at all! I think some are just explaining why they say the things they do about her. I don't think anyone actually thinks she's fat, but fatter than what she tries to portray herself in her videos x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Not at all! I think some are just explaining why they say the things they do about her. I don't think anyone actually thinks she's fat, but fatter than what she tries to portray herself in her videos x

I guess I’d just hate anyone to read here and be bigger than un filtered Aimee and think wow if she’s fat then what am I, if that makes any sense? 🤦🏼‍♀️ over thinker 😂 x

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I guess I’d just hate anyone to read here and be bigger than un filtered Aimee and think wow if she’s fat then what am I, if that makes any sense? 🤦🏼‍♀️ over thinker 😂 x
I know what you mean. For me I don't care her size. I only point it out because of the blatant lies. If you are a size 14/16 or whatever, own it. No shame in it. We are all different x