Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wish she’d learn more transitions it’s either head butting the camera or the wave of the hand.
For a “content creator” you aren’t very skilled.

And you say you won’t look the same as in your kitchen but in a hotel room you do, oh them annoying studio lights eh 🤣
I just wish she’d stop doing them as they are so cringeworthy 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Jiggy you don’t care what we say? But you read here, screenshot and post!
I’m just posting this so those you’re targeting are aware, what did you say on the phone? “I read a site that I have no business reading on behalf of someone who doesn’t care about me” 🤣🤣🤣

And if you really wanna label people “old” least get your facts right and stop bullying old people, hypocrite 🤣😉
IMG_4092.jpeg
So how the do is someone in the NHS, who is overworked, stressed and barely has time to complete their own work, gonna find the time to sort through anonymous identities and report them?
Asking for a friend 🫣🫣
Sent from my I fone

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So how the do is someone in the NHS, who is overworked, stressed and barely has time to complete their own work, gonna find the time to sort through anonymous identities and report them?
Asking for a friend 🫣🫣
Sent from my I fone
It’s bizzare but it doesn’t care if we believe them apparently they’re weird! Aimee you have yourself another Martha 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
How can one person get it wrong every single time. Tragic.

And when her filters are on it makes her side profile so harsh and pointy. She wholeheartedly looks much better with no filters no make up. As filtered she looks weird and unfiltered with make up she looks sweaty and haggard. How can she not see that.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m just posting this so those you’re targeting are aware, what did you say on the phone? “I read a site that I have no business reading on behalf of someone who doesn’t care about me” 🤣🤣🤣

And if you really wanna label people “old” least get your facts right and stop bullying old people, hypocrite 🤣😉
IMG_4092.jpeg
The NHS has bigger concerns love 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

IMG_4092.jpeg
The NHS has bigger concerns love 🤣

IMG_4092.jpeg
Jizzpig sits in a darkened room, watching its catpissy idol on loop, wearing a kaiia trackie, stretched across its massive gunt, tweaking its puffy nips fantasising about how much Oinking Olga loves her pathetic TikToks & how proud Olga is that some obsessive weirdo is defending it against the nasty trowels, who are outing Olga for being a liar, fraud, s mother & who’s only mission in life is to fleece as much money out of the numptys selling them absolute se. Jizzpig just to let you know your idol thinks you’re as weird as we do & it wouldn’t give you the steam off its piss. 🙄🙄🙄

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Someone commented saying tuna on pizza is criminal and whoever invented it should be locked up and the comments have now vanished imagine blocking someone for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TUN-NOT say that to me
I saw that! And then they posted again saying something like “why are so many people coming for me? I meant the first person to put it on the pizza BEFORE Aimee and harper” imagine having to explain yourself over a comment about tuna pizza 🤣🤣😭😭😭
Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF