Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jizzpig sits in a darkened room, watching its catpissy idol on loop, wearing a kaiia trackie, stretched across its massive gunt, tweaking its puffy nips fantasising about how much Oinking Olga loves her pathetic TikToks & how proud Olga is that some obsessive weirdo is defending it against the nasty trowels, who are outing Olga for being a liar, fraud, s mother & who’s only mission in life is to fleece as much money out of the numptys selling them absolute se. Jizzpig just to let you know your idol thinks you’re as weird as we do & it wouldn’t give you the steam off its piss. 🙄🙄🙄
At this point we need a thread just for jizzface.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ugh I hate that pink lippy on her 😫 it reminds me of young girls with a cheap b&m make up kit like this
She’s so stuck in the same make up routine. I wish she would follow someone who is a make up artist so she can learn how to apply it. Although it’s so funny seeing her do those transitions then looks like that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I saw that! And then they posted again saying something like “why are so many people coming for me? I meant the first person to put it on the pizza BEFORE Aimee and harper” imagine having to explain yourself over a comment about tuna pizza 🤣🤣😭😭😭
Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF
I saw that as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m so glad someone else saw it before it got deleted

Mar 8, 2024
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
“I worked in travel”
- makes every holiday look s
- can’t even travel to London on a plane without making a big song and dance about it
- doesn’t book anything in advance to do abroad
- only trips she seems to manage fine is a trip to the supermarket. Even then she can’t do lists, meal plan and gets bullied in the que.
- has to take mummy and support bear.

Exactly. If she even did work in the travel sector she was probably the receptionist or cleaner. No way was she involved in dealing with the actual holiday side of things.

Mar 8, 2024
I will have to do a list for this video.
1. The drama out of her in this is ridiculous
2. Keeps repeating almost never came. Yet there she is in london
3. It’s a make up event. Why the do was she invited?
4. She can’t call it work it’s not work! It’s a fing event for make up ya t
5. Didn’t post all day for dramatic effect
6. The way she stares at the screen is unnecessary
7. Likes to drive it’s therapeutic but get anxious driving. 😂😂😂
8. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill for attention
9. Dickhead in the comment telling her she’s proud of her. For what you empty head?!
10. Doesn’t even look like she has been crying!
11. She tells the same tale of anxiety when she goes anywhere. Everyone fing knows Aimee! You tell the same story every fing time
12. Down played the accident that happened
13. Down played her anxiety driving
14. Had to make leaving a drama cus she couldn’t make a song and dance about driving cus she knows she can’t know after the dvla
15. She really thinks she’s amazing
16. She isnt
17. She’s a t
18. She will do a s transition staring into the camera that leads to a hair flip and awful smug smile
19. What happened to her “going down to suck a dick” transition she used to do?
Yep, all of this and more

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Umm no mention of her Juice Plus MLM days 🤔 🤭

Also how does she make herself out to be Saint Aimee in every situation?! honestly she needs to get over her ego

I guarantee during the lockdown days she was clapping out the front door for noone but herself

Yes funny that about not mentioning juice +. I think she wants to forget/pretend that never happened, so we will never hear of it again.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You old age NHS abusers have really upset jizzypig this time 😂😂😂
Jazzyjizz can do right off. I know the code of conduct so get fed 🤪
There are patients suing the NHS for poor care so I think they’re a bit too busy dealing with that and can’t be arsed with anonymous opinions on a greedy pig on TT. So do right off idiot.

May 24, 2024
The World
Jazzyjizz can do right off. I know the code of conduct so get fed 🤪
There are patients suing the NHS for poor care so I think they’re a bit too busy dealing with that and can’t be arsed with anonymous opinions on a greedy pig on TT. So do right off idiot.
I’d just be offended at old age really. Grass me up but don’t call me old 🤣🤣