Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It isn’t angles Aimee and you know full well it isn’t, you don’t look like a totally different person just by lifting your phone up higher.
Just own it! IMG_4097.jpeg
You WISH to look look this! And you COULD look like this …. If you ditch all the takeaways, endless doughnuts 🍩 and se that you eat!
You know WE KNOW that you use FILTERS but for the love of god…. STOP swearing on your daughters life that you Don’t use them! That comment is the Lowest of the LOW!
But maybe that’s what & who you are…..

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a load of 💩 💩 YAWN 🥱 😴
I won’t ever use anything mabelline now. I tried the skin tint a while ago when it was in CVS in America for $8. I’m always willing to try dupes for the Armani silk foundation but it was awful on me. I’ve learned to stick with what works and this brand is ok but they must be scraping the barrel now with all these TT idiots. 😜

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I won’t ever use anything mabelline now. I tried the skin tint a while ago when it was in CVS in America for $8. I’m always willing to try dupes for the Armani silk foundation but it was awful on me. I’ve learned to stick with what works and this brand is ok but they must be scraping the barrel now with all these TT idiots. 😜
I must have missed where she says she uses Maybelline!

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
I can't remember the last time I wore make-up ,I'm in my 50's and when I was growing up make-up wasn't a thing like it is now. So I really can't be bothered with it 😂 I do however do skincare,I have done since I was about 13 😊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Doing her dirty!
This last one puts me in mind of peppa pig. Look how stretched the pockets are 🤣Aimee you really should stop lying about your size to your followers. Stop lying to yourself more importantly. If that was a size 16 it would fit nicely without being stretched. If the top half is too baggy then stop with the jump suits and buy something else that fits you. You could almost have looked quite pretty if the winged eyeliner was wiped off and your clothes were the correct size