Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why in her DUD is she putting on her poorly voice?? Who speaks like that when they’re tired??
This fing moron. She’s not tired she’s hungover and that’s why she’s had pizza and co cos she’s craving fat carbs. I know when I have a hangover the only food I want is pizza obviously she won’t have that. Garlic bread and that pasta is her hungover go to

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Doesn't know how poor aimless gets up in the morning to make a packed lunch? Is she for real? And staying there to supervise harpers hair wash etc? Why would you have to do that? Ah that's right your poor aimless is shattered from entertaining all night! Poor wee lazy disgusting slob she is
Supervising the child’s hair wash at almost 10 years old!! I would have thought… 💭 she could wash her own hair by now. 🙈
Mind you….
Is it because the child is mentally delayed ?
Heard a few people mentioning autistic or has soecial needs of some kind?
So… maybe she has to be monitored 🤷🏽‍♀️

My child has s/needs so… that’s understandable but then again. I have embraced my child’s difficulties and some Parents don’t, some parents ignore it, in the hope it goes away. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Was she at Shoreditch house? I recognised the pool but they must have covered all the bar with pink se. It’s a soho house so yes Aimee you have to be a member to go when it’s open as usual but an event is different as it’s not members in there. Of course you can film there when it’s just a load of scrubbers like you. Usually it’s a low key place where people can relax without tramps like you parading around filming yourself.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Supervising the child’s hair wash at almost 10 years old!! I would have thought… 💭 she could wash her own hair by now. Mod they bath 🛁 her aswell 🙈
Mind you….
Is it because the child is mentally delayed ?
Heard a few people mentioning autistic or special needs of some kind. So… maybe she has to be monitored 🤷🏽‍♀️

My child has s/needs so… that’s understandable but then again. I have embraced my child’s difficulties and some peoples don’t. Just sayin 🤷🏽‍♀️
Aimee says she’s a teenager now and she loves cultural holidays visiting art galleries which we know is untrue. So maybe she does have some developmental delays and lies saying she hasn’t. Everything is a lie that comes out of Aimee and her old gash flashing mother’s mouth 🤣🐽🤷🏼‍♀️🤪

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Doesn't know how poor aimless gets up in the morning to make a packed lunch? Is she for real? And staying there to supervise harpers hair wash etc? Why would you have to do that? Ah that's right your poor aimless is shattered from entertaining all night! Poor wee lazy disgusting slob she is
How she gets up to make her child’s packed lunch 🤣🤣🤣
Omg! Is that what you call it. The everyday lunches are as boring as do!
Feel sorry for the kid! Same every day. Never different.
Loves doing same but different dinners but not her kids school lunches. 🙄
It’s hardly HARD to get up and do that! People get up earlier than she does and they do much more than lunches. They do a days WORK and everything else aswell.
I personally started my job at 5am! So I could work most of my shift when my s/needs child was asleep 😴 and my hubby went to work later so I could have a work/life balance.
She’s getting fing lazy by the day!
She’s NEVER RELATABLE to anyone. 🤬

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I must tell my dad to up his game that I want praised after my shifts at work and I want told I'm beautiful anytime I make any effort in my appearance. I know where he would tell me to go. My mum would have been first to tell me to stfu if she was still living 🤣 and I was loved and am loved very much. That tiktok by wendy is ridiculous. Her coming in yawning like poor me and wendy sucking up as if she's just done a 24hr shift being really busy when reality is she got ready went to a bar, drank, talked to people and then stayed in a hotel for the night had a good night's sleep and drove home. Whilst wendy had her child and barely slept cause of it. Like how can she not see whose drawing short straws here? And its never aimee. Also never see her writing under Charlie posts praising her and telling her how beautiful she is. Absolutely ridiculous the entire thing, their relationships based on what each can get from the other.
I reckon (could be wrong) that if Wendy doesn’t attend to A & H like A wants, it’ll be “you can’t see my child”. Then there is also A knowing that she can have all W’s attention because of the spending. I feel sorry for Charlie, but I think she’s resigned to A being the favourite child and it may not bother her anymore

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I reckon (could be wrong) that if Wendy doesn’t attend to A & H like A wants, it’ll be “you can’t see my child”. Then there is also A knowing that she can have all W’s attention because of the spending. I feel sorry for Charlie, but I think she’s resigned to A being the favourite child and it may not bother her anymore
Well wendy has the choice to say to keep her child. It would be aimee needing any of them quicker than they need her let's be honest. I just don't know how wendy bes so obvious in her favouritism. It's disgusting.