Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m sorry but what does bendy mean by perform? I’m very confused? What does she have to do other than eat and drink? Does she get booked to go to do something? Genuinely confused here? It’s not like she’s a Lilly savage tribute act performing Skegness Butlins is it?
I was thinking that hahaha but then I came to the conclusion she must have been one of the synchronised swimmers and I didn't recognise her in her little latex hat 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've not been on here for a few days I'm invested in another thread of a Billy bullshiter called James who is a walking miracle bullshiting about having cancer ... my God she's piled on the pounds hasn't she and I'm not body shaming her we are what we are but bloody hell stop with the filters if you went missing we wouldn't know who we were looking for ,you look like you absolutely smell like a chip shop ,stop with the take aways get out and try and do 10,000 steps a day trust me you'll feel better ,you have a spending addiction but of nothing relevant it's all se , ditch the baggy naff tracksuits they do do all for you ,embrace your real size and get your hair cut ....think that's it 😂 back to the james thread
Hahaha I had a little toot when someone at work mentioned him.. Yesss Jigsaw a nurse wooooo 😂 Also had a wee nosey of someone called Sabrina. I have no clue who she is but the comments between users. Christ more beef than a cattle shed 👀😂

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
I think we should set Olga and James up on a date. Perfect for each other so far and I'm only on page 15 of his thread. They could see who has the most ailments. They both like fleecing folks of their money. Both all woe is me liars. Match made in heaven.

edited to say I've just read he is gay so maybe they could just be besties.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think we should set Olga and James up on a date. Perfect for each other so far and I'm only on page 15 of his thread. They could see who has the most ailments. They both like fleecing folks of their money. Both all woe is me liars. Match made in heaven.

edited to say I've just read he is gay so maybe they could just be besties.
Yeah but for a worldie with a personality like hers I'm sure she could turn him 😍😍😍

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning all 😎
Not been on much properly sorry finally caught up. Just got in bed now. Finished my nights. This week has been mental haha, nothing major in work but good lord it's been manic 🙏🏼🤣 Happy fery Friday, I wonder what's on the agenda for today. Same but owneeee slightly different I expect 🤡 Have a lovely day all, other than the Southy Scroat ❤️😎

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
The fact her primark hauls sit there for a week means she needs nothing in there. My guess is she goes to buy what's new from the big primark in Liverpool and then returns it all to the one in Southport. She never wears any of it and we only see her in kaiia the label or designer stuff. The fact she's not washed or even brushed her hair since before the event is just gross. How is she influencing anyone?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The fact her primark hauls sit there for a week means she needs nothing in there. My guess is she goes to buy what's new from the big primark in Liverpool and then returns it all to the one in Southport. She never wears any of it and we only see her in kaiia the label or designer stuff. The fact she's not washed or even brushed her hair since before the event is just gross. How is she influencing anyone?
**Fakest stest "Scouse" accent.. "wot iz going on wiv meee huuuuurrr" How long have you got? 🥴🥴

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620-025808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620-025808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240620-025140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620-025140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
To be fair my son chooses his food every day. But his diet is very varied. He picked a steak the other day in the butchers a tenner for a filler steak 😂 he asked for it with broccoli and asparagus and roasted baby potatoes. Then some days he wants frozen food or a pizza. So I don’t mind. However aimless takes the piss with her food. The things she make her are disgusting.
But you ain’t a bad mother, you would no way let him pick a diet completely lacking in nutrients or goodness, and it wouldn’t be a takeaway 50% of the month. Or eat the volume of sugary sweet stuff H does. So you give a choice but with limits and act as a responsible parent. She doesn’t.