Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The fact her primark hauls sit there for a week means she needs nothing in there. My guess is she goes to buy what's new from the big primark in Liverpool and then returns it all to the one in Southport. She never wears any of it and we only see her in kaiia the label or designer stuff. The fact she's not washed or even brushed her hair since before the event is just gross. How is she influencing anyone?
Yep I touched on this yesterday that the majority of what she shows in these Primark hauls you never see her wear except the odd pair of pj’s. Her food shops are the same, you barely see anything that’s featured in her DUD crap.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It amazes me how much control a 9 year old has over what she wants to eat, and the silly cow panders to her whims. The rule in my house is get what your given and be grateful 🤣 and while we are on the subject, the amount of butter that is in that potato !!!
Not sure she does, she’s probably in her bedroom with a Big Mac
It’s just for engagement. Imagine telling lies is your whole career 🤷🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Using her latest freebie mabelline lash lengthening mascara to prove the lash growth serum works. I mean how stupid is she? She has got no idea how to advertise products has she?

I suppose the next ad will be mabelline lengthening mascara. From the same video minus the lash serum shoved in front of the camera.

She’s just thick. Think things through Aimee. This is your job and you can’t be arsed giving it any thought or preparation.

Needs reporting and banning from doing these ads as she never learns

Attachments

• IMG_5789.jpeg
    IMG_5789.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5788.jpeg
    IMG_5788.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 29

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Make up brushes for a 9 year old that can’t cut her own food and speaks like a 4 year old ??? Why is she so desperately trying to turn her child into a teenager?? She’s 9 ! Can’t get over how much s she buys. Let me tell you Aimee it will not make you feel better to fill your house with all this rubbish!
She also drinks like a kitten or a lizard 🦎

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sorry guys! I've been away with my best friend seeing pink do her thing on stage! Wtf is her content atm? It's literally talking about comments like that's dire dire diiiiiiire content! Jesus! She also looks like she hasn't washed her makeup off and slept in it! And if anyone shouldn't be on social media it's you aimee! You never think about what you post!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No one can believe you’re making these videos if WE are honest.
It’s just how you get engagement and that’s why you post the se you do. Just do off and stop scratching your head and fingering your face. Get some chlorexedine soap and have a good soak in it and scrub everything including your hair. It might kill the mites and carpet beetles that live in your clothes and bed.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No one can believe you’re making these videos if WE are honest.
It’s just how you get engagement and that’s why you post the se you do. Just do off and stop scratching your head and fingering your face. Get some chlorexedine soap and have a good soak in it and scrub everything including your hair. It might kill the mites and carpet beetles that live in your clothes and bed.
🤣🤣 every video recently she’s scratching her hair etc. She is a giant mucky ick with giant fat hands 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry guys! I've been away with my best friend seeing pink do her thing on stage! Wtf is her content atm? It's literally talking about comments like that's dire dire diiiiiiire content! Jesus! She also looks like she hasn't washed her makeup off and slept in it! And if anyone shouldn't be on social media it's you aimee! You never think about what you post!
💕love pink, she’s so feisty 💕🌸🎀

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🤣🤣 every video recently she’s scratching her hair etc. She is a giant mucky ick with giant fat hands 🤣🤣
I was thinking she looks like she is shrinking in height and getting wider, her arms look really short and puffy and her hands are looking swollen. She’s just so unhealthy looking. Water retention from all the high salt content in her diet as well as hydrohenated fats. She needs a detox diet and a colonic irrigation then sending off to a bootcamp to get some exercise 💪🏼