Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
She also drinks like a kitten or a lizard 🦎
Can you remember that post with harper on where she is doing that really odd goggle eye stare at the camera while she was lapping at her drink and slapping her lips? I swear it was the oddest thing but Olga chose to put it out there? Can anyone repost it on here? It was bonkers x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What was the last video. Have I missed something?
She’s just doing her usual moaning
DUD comments apparently. Other people just post what they want and never clap back, move on and ignore. She has to control everything and moan on and on. Yes it’s your page Aimee but it’s out for everyone to watch and as much as you think it’s yours, it’s not because you make it public. It’s not a one way street so post what you want but get over it if people have an opinion, they are entitled to it and you can’t just expect all wonderful comments. You’re just deluded if that’s what you’re hoping for 😜

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god what is that latest clap back video? Talk about boring!

“Yeh but no but yeh”

She says she isn’t easily offended 😂😂😂 - tell the poor Halloween tree that when DS didn’t want you - she deletes comments that don’t blow smoke up her arse! She is the most easily offended person ever!

If she wasn’t easily offended when why all the clap backs you would just ignore and not give it the time of day.

And coming on talking about the strange combinations her child eat is mocking her child - she is doing it all for views and likes - if she saying it not that deep then why even mention it or do it online?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can you remember that post with harper on where she is doing that really odd goggle eye stare at the camera while she was lapping at her drink and slapping her lips? I swear it was the oddest thing but Olga chose to put it out there? Can anyone repost it on here? It was bonkers x
Yeah she always just stared into the phone as if she could see people there 😳standing there stimming away jumping up and down and lapping water up from a glass like a cat lizard. Why would a mother post that publicly 😳🤷🏼‍♀️😳

Mar 9, 2024
So she was scrolling other creators and couldn’t believe the crap comments they were getting? Nah - she was desperately searching for new content to copy and scouring their comments trying find someone - anyone who gets as much negativity as she does and no doubt she would have found some sty comments but thats cos decent creators don’t find the need to delete and block anyone who strays for their narrative- the don’t need the world to think everyone is blowing sunshine up their arses. Let’s be honest we don’t see many negatives on olgas account cos she sits on her phone say and night deleting and blocking! That’s why she’s always tired, dirty and living in a s tip - policing her phone takes up all her time! She’s just a sad narc !

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
She is scraping the barrel with this content now, boring hell fire 😴🤣 and how can she say she’s not easily offended 🤣🤣🤣 her block list would say otherwise as would videos like ‘they said I smell of cat piss’ 🤣🤣

And scratching her mucky head again. Scrubber.
Not easily offended says her clapping back every frickin second 😂