Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Here you are. Acting like a fing gheko lizard. This wasn't even a year ago and now she is a mature pre teen and wearing WOMENS size 6-8 clothes. Ok then aimless
Whoever forced her to take H off TT did the best thing for the kid. And the fact she ever uploaded that thinking it was ok is shocking, way to set your kid up to be bullied.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here you are. Acting like a fing gheko lizard. This wasn't even a year ago and now she is a mature pre teen and wearing WOMENS size 6-8 clothes. Ok then aimless
God she’s so cruel having them out there isn’t she, worrying that she has some odd behaviours and she ignores them. Hope the school have picked up on it and she’s not masking it. Does she eat like that as well? Is that why her food is always cut up for her? Maybe she does identify as a cat or a lizard so she has to eat and drink this way. 😳

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why are they jumping on a question asking why she’s so unkempt? Because that to me is a genuine concern from someone. How are they so blind to the fact that in the last year she’s gone from making an effort (live grwm most days) to her resembling princess shrek Fiona with her hair looking like she’s come off a 4 week bender..

Now my hair currently looks like that because I’ve done a gym session, come home and blitzed the house but in about half an hour my hair will be washed, dried and straightened and she’ll still be looking like the love child of grotbags & worzel gummidge. She’s got NO pride, motivation and that’s because people are allowing her to present herself like this daily to 650k

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
You’re right! Acting very strange and in my opinion - a bit spaced out.
She throws the crisp packet on the kitchen worktop as that’s what her mother does with the food from any supermarket haul, especially the ‘ famous bread’ she buys. I’m sure everyone’s seen that… she pisses me off every time she ‘Chucks’ all the food from her bag - like that!
As for her daughter…. Very odd behaviour. And why isn’t A, getting actual invites to the party , as the child enjoys arty stuff so much, you would think that would be something enjoyable for H, to do! 🤷🏽‍♀️
Back in the day, My children enjoyed writing their invites out and even making them on the computer when they were able to do that with clip art etc…
She babies that child and it’s not going to do the child any good as she progresses to Senior school.
Just my opinion tho.

Thanks for sharing the video @lexilou x

Mar 8, 2024
Yep I touched on this yesterday that the majority of what she shows in these Primark hauls you never see her wear except the odd pair of pj’s. Her food shops are the same, you barely see anything that’s featured in her DUD crap.
I did too, she just has to buy. Whether she needs or wants it. It’s the buying that gives her a high!

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s saying no one is easily offended on that house.. yet proceeds to make vidoes showing she’s offended easily.
she’s a scruffy t.
Absolutely no need for how fake she is on that video. The loud gasp and hand over her mouth are her go to for fakeness when she gets stuff. And then the fake almost crying cus she’s so grateful 😂😂 she’s so fing predictable it’s pathetic.. she doesn’t need anymore make up bags 🙈
She’s so excited cus she loves free stuff and buying s cus it’s all she has. Aimee listen, you’re an absolute fing muppet. You’re so desperate for attention it’s pathetic

Mar 8, 2024
No one can believe you’re making these videos if WE are honest.
It’s just how you get engagement and that’s why you post the se you do. Just do off and stop scratching your head and fingering your face. Get some chlorexedine soap and have a good soak in it and scrub everything including your hair. It might kill the mites and carpet beetles that live in your clothes and bed.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. The woman is a bloody liability!

Mar 8, 2024
She’s just doing her usual moaning
DUD comments apparently. Other people just post what they want and never clap back, move on and ignore. She has to control everything and moan on and on. Yes it’s your page Aimee but it’s out for everyone to watch and as much as you think it’s yours, it’s not because you make it public. It’s not a one way street so post what you want but get over it if people have an opinion, they are entitled to it and you can’t just expect all wonderful comments. You’re just deluded if that’s what you’re hoping for 😜
She’s so deluded it’s just tragic to witness

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you ❤️ it’s worse than I remember!! Have you seen the length of Harold’s fingers when she reached for the sandwich??? Filtered to death. How can olger claim this very immature delayed 8 year old is now a 9 year old teenager obsessed with skin care and make up brands?????? GHEKO LIZARD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣x