Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Oh please say more šŸ¤£ itā€™s good to know itā€™s people just like Aimee (fibbers) that are sending out their se to her. They all deserve each other
It's that jai girl. She went through ivf. Really struggled to get pregnant, so obviously other women followed her sharing storied etc, she fell pregnant with twins, broke up with her cheating man, then all of a sudden no more baby updates but videos if her in hospital etc, loads of people asking and just being ignored. I know it's a sensitive subject, and I know not everyone is entitled to know your business but with so many women supporting her sharing stories and the sensitivity of why, you think she would share a little of what's going on. Plenty videos of her out partying etc since.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I did too, she just has to buy. Whether she needs or wants it. Itā€™s the buying that gives her a high!
I agree, sheā€™s addicting to spending. But I just donā€™t get where the money comes from as TT earnings and bank of dad surely donā€™t cover the money she spends. In the last 12 months sheā€™s easy spent over Ā£100k.

I had a rough guess at her spending whilst at work the other night. People might not agree with my estimates. And couldnā€™t give a s if old jiggy t or the toothless mafia thinks itā€™s sad to estimate it but Iā€™m sick of her thinking sheā€™s relatable.

Garden - Ā£4k easily (the garden set was best part of Ā£1k and sheā€™s had it done twice)
Sofa - Ā£1.5k
Holidays - Ā£20k easily Iā€™d say.
Hotels for events - Ā£3k (min given the type she stays in).
Skips - Ā£2.5k
Miscellaneous furniture like bed, dining table, side boards, the chair etc - Ā£5k min.
Cost of 5 cats (Iā€™d say easy Ā£500 a year on each one all in - Ā£2.5k
Food shopping - shops 3 times weekly min so looks to spend around Ā£200 a week easily - Ā£11k
Primark - goes at least once a month and spends anywhere from Ā£100-Ā£200 a time (so Iā€™ll average it at Ā£150) - Ā£1.8k
Home bargains - goes monthly and must be Ā£80 to Ā£100 a pop - Ā£1k
Designer gear - given the sunglasses, handbags, perfume, shoes, trainers and clothes (that she never features on her hauls) - Ā£5k has to be the min.
Takeaways - Ā£300 to Ā£500 monthly so even at Ā£300 a month thatā€™s Ā£3600 - Ā£3.6k
Try on haul outfits - every event or holiday sheā€™s out splurging in river island or on asos - Ā£3k absolute min (I think itā€™s closer to Ā£5k)
Kids hauls - they arenā€™t as frequent but from what she shows - Ā£1k
Miscellaneous home - so flooring, home furnishings, decorating - Ā£2k
Make up and beauty products - Ā£5k (probably more).

So thatā€™s Ā£70k on just what we see. There obviously is much more, there is all the rest of the tat, all the booze, dining out, going out, petrol, flights (to events), nails, not to mention Xmas spending, Easter spending, birthday spending. Runs a car. Must have bills that arenā€™t household for phone and Sky etc. And theyā€™ll be things Iā€™ve missed. Thatā€™s all without including Coucil tax, electric, gas and water (as not sure if she pays those). Itā€™s absolutely obscene for any person, even more for one who doesnā€™t work. And yes she can do what she wants with her money, thatā€™s not my point, my point is sheā€™s not remotely relatable and itā€™s such a wasteful t.

May 22, 2024
button moon
I agree, sheā€™s addicting to spending. But I just donā€™t get where the money comes from as TT earnings and bank of dad surely donā€™t cover the money she spends. In the last 12 months sheā€™s easy spent over Ā£100k.

I had a rough guess at her spending whilst at work the other night. People might not agree with my estimates. And couldnā€™t give a s if old jiggy t or the toothless mafia thinks itā€™s sad to estimate it but Iā€™m sick of her thinking sheā€™s relatable.

Garden - Ā£4k easily (the garden set was best part of Ā£1k and sheā€™s had it done twice)
Sofa - Ā£1.5k
Skips - Ā£2.5k
Miscellaneous furniture like bed, dining table, side boards, the chair etc - Ā£5k min.
Food shopping - shops 3 times weekly min so looks to spend around Ā£200 a week easily - Ā£11k
Primark - goes at least once a month and spends anywhere from Ā£100-Ā£200 a time (so Iā€™ll average it at Ā£150) - Ā£1.8k
Designer gear - given the sunglasses, handbags, perfume, shoes, trainers and clothes (that she never features on her hauls) - Ā£5k has to be the min.
Takeaways - Ā£300 to Ā£500 monthly so even at Ā£300 a month thatā€™s Ā£3600 - Ā£3.6k
Try on haul outfits - every event or holiday sheā€™s out splurging in river island or on asos - Ā£3k absolute min (I think itā€™s closer to Ā£5k)

So thatā€™s Ā£70k on just what we see. There obviously is much more, there is all the rest of the tat, all the booze, dining out, going out, petrol, flights (to events), nails, not to mention Xmas spending, Easter spending, birthday spending. Runs a car. Must have bills that arenā€™t household for phone and Sky etc. And theyā€™ll be things Iā€™ve missed. Thatā€™s all without including Coucil tax, electric, gas and water (as not sure if she pays those). Itā€™s absolutely obscene for any person, even more for one who doesnā€™t work. And yes she can do what she wants with her money, thatā€™s not my point, my point is sheā€™s not remotely relatable and itā€™s such a wasteful t.

Jesus, thatā€™s absolutely bonkers when you see it written down, sheā€™s spending like a teenager whoā€™s just got their first job. If she earns this much from tik tok thereā€™s something wrong with the world when so many people doing honest work and struggling. It seems very smoke and mirrors sometimes. I honestly think when Tik tok ends which it will, these ā€˜creatorsā€™ are going to struggle to get back into the work force because their content is online now forever. Most employers look at peoples socials before/after interviews and I think some of them really would struggle to find proper work, especially the ones with no to little qualifications. If I were her and she is earning that, Iā€™d be saving a lot of it for my childā€™s future and if the time comes I see myself as unemployed thereā€™s money in the pot to live of until I found work. But thatā€™s just my thoughts on it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Sofa - Ā£1.5k
Skips - Ā£2.5k

Whether itā€™s 50K or 100K she could have put that to so much better use. Like having the ceiling reboarded and updating that hovel she lives in

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Here you are. Acting like a fing gheko lizard. This wasn't even a year ago and now she is a mature pre teen and wearing WOMENS size 6-8 clothes. Ok then aimless
I understand the dislike of Aimee, but personally I think making comments like this about a child are cruel. She was 8 yrs old. Yes the behaviour is strange, but Aimee made the choice to share this, not her daughter.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I canā€™t cope with these why is one a completely different shape and why are the rest just look huge and odd I canā€™t find the words so Iā€™m hoping you know what I meanšŸ¤£ IMG_4164.jpeg
The one pointed nail is sending me ā€¦ one pointed finger is usually to scoop up cocaine and other powdered substances isnā€™t it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I canā€™t cope with these why is one a completely different shape and why are the rest just look huge and odd I canā€™t find the words so Iā€™m hoping you know what I meanšŸ¤£ IMG_4164.jpeg
How can you say that? They're stunninnnggggggggg

It's nice that she let's Harper paint her nails! However they are without doubt one of the worst sets she's had. I think the nail salon are seeing how awful they can do them before she says something.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Jesus, thatā€™s absolutely bonkers when you see it written down, sheā€™s spending like a teenager whoā€™s just got their first job. If she earns this much from tik tok thereā€™s something wrong with the world when so many people doing honest work and struggling. It seems very smoke and mirrors sometimes. I honestly think when Tik tok ends which it will, these ā€˜creatorsā€™ are going to struggle to get back into the work force because their content is online now forever. Most employers look at peoples socials before/after interviews and I think some of them really would struggle to find proper work, especially the ones with no to little qualifications. If I were her and she is earning that, Iā€™d be saving a lot of it for my childā€™s future and if the time comes I see myself as unemployed thereā€™s money in the pot to live of until I found work. But thatā€™s just my thoughts on it.
There is no way she earns near the amount just on TT, she doesnā€™t have great engagement and does not work with many brands, the money has to be coming from elsewhere too. But you are right imagine the money she could have saved, invested, had something to show for it etc. Itā€™s all just squandered on utter se. But itā€™ll be funny the day all these ā€˜creatorsā€™ (my god I hate that word šŸ¤£) will need to go back into reality and I cannot wait for the day.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Sheā€™s giddy as do at this ā€œgoing out with the girlsā€ 2 videos and sheā€™s mentioned it.

Aimee dear; guess what many of us go out regularly with the girls & we donā€™t make a song and dance out of it like an 18 year old going out for the first time.

Make sure you shower and wash your hair you dirty midden cos no f will want to be anywhere near you with the stink of stale alcohol, BO & cat piss