Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
There is no way she earns near the amount just on TT, she doesn’t have great engagement and does not work with many brands, the money has to be coming from elsewhere too. But you are right imagine the money she could have saved, invested, had something to show for it etc. It’s all just squandered on utter se. But it’ll be funny the day all these ‘creators’ (my god I hate that word 🤣) will need to go back into reality and I cannot wait for the day.

I genuinely think they will struggle with reality when the inevitable happens. Years of talking into your phone will surely have an impact on their social skills? Would be an interesting research project paper, anyone fancy doing one. ‘The bridge dwellers investigate the impact of years of content creater ‘career’ and the lack of social skills and awareness’. Clearly I’m not the one for titles for research papers (you can just imagine how bad my dissertation was 🤣) but you get the jist. Actually think there’s a lack of research into it and I’m on to something here

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I understand the dislike of Aimee, but personally I think making comments like this about a child are cruel. She was 8 yrs old. Yes the behaviour is strange, but Aimee made the choice to share this, not her daughter.
Exactly. And she should be safe guarding her daughter from such critism. People will comment on a child doing that, wither it's right or wrong. It's upto her mother not to share it. Now it's literally on a public forum. I have always said harper is nothing more than a product of the environment she is. You would think posting it would give her a wake up call but yet it's still there. As a mother I think the only cruel person is the person that posted it of their daughter knowing what would be said, she even says in the video "oh I shouldn't post this, never mind going to post anyway".

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t cope with these why is one a completely different shape and why are the rest just look huge and odd I can’t find the words so I’m hoping you know what I mean🤣 IMG_4164.jpeg
They’re just not nice for a grown up woman. Love seeing nice nails, but that’s a young girls look Aims! She’s going to be one of those mutton dressed as lamb types. Not dignified and not classy at all 🤬