Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly think she’s mentally delayed, and this is why her mum and dad pander to her. She shouldn’t be a parent.
Yeah she’s got some delayed mental development and she’s never caught up
Her behaviours are so odd, childlike sleep wear on constantly and if not it’s massive jogging sets then when out which is rare, a stretchy jumpsuit that is stretched to the absolute limit so the pockets gape open. She doesn’t see that she looks an absolute sight.
When she isn’t having fast food take away she recreates them and throws on a cucumber or corn on the cob and a few crisps. What a bizarre set up. Yes the child is fed but she needs nourishment which can’t be given by having KFC and at home burgers. Can see these two living together their whole lives just behaving in this exact way they do now.
That’s quite sad really 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
This keeps popping up

People calling out harpers rudeness back in 2022
Absolutely no fing need for the way she talks with her hand. Them bloody nails are awful.
Staffs bad for hand talking too.
This video just shows Aimee is a t and always has been. Love light and positivity?! Wahahahah her page is so negative and boring! Nowt anything positive about this b

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Absolutely no fing need for the way she talks with her hand. Them bloody nails are awful.
Staffs bad for hand talking too.
This video just shows Aimee is a t and always has been. Love light and positivity?! Wahahahah her page is so negative and boring! Nowt anything positive about this b
She can’t take any criticism at all. Miserable f and always will be

Mar 8, 2024
That’s why “the girls” only see when absolutely necessary. She’s an energy vampire
Yeah that’s exactly it. They keep her at a distance cus she is one of those people you can’t be around often. And her birthday is one of them. Can only imagine how unbearable she is thinking everyone knows and loves her when she’s out

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Yeah that’s exactly it. They keep her at a distance cus she is one of those people you can’t be around often. And her birthday is one of them. Can only imagine how unbearable she is thinking everyone knows and loves her when she’s out
Yeah she’ll be an arrogant t when she’s had a drink (well she is when she’s pissed at home making TikToks in her cat pissy pjs) she’ll be worse when she thinks she resembles sandy from grease when really she resembles a greasy shallow hal

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
It must be exhausting for ‘the girls’ to have to spend any time with her - she is so draining, it must be like having an overactive toddler to parent. Which brings me nicely to the nails and explains a lot! What on earth was she thinking of! Ffs! Everything about her is an epic fail. Charlie has just had her nails done and they look bloody lovely👌

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah she’ll be an arrogant t when she’s had a drink (well she is when she’s pissed at home making TikToks in her cat pissy pjs) she’ll be worse when she thinks she resembles sandy from grease when really she resembles a greasy shallow hal
The smug smile she does when she purses her lips together absolutely annoy the do out of me. It’s her arrogant I’m amazing smile 😂🙈 when really she is greasy and manky. She will think she’s Sandy like staff did the other day with her poodle hair and s red lipstick

Mar 8, 2024
It must be exhausting for ‘the girls’ to have to spend any time with her - she is so draining, it must be like having an overactive toddler to parent. Which brings me nicely to the nails and explains a lot! What on earth was she thinking of! Ffs! Everything about her is an epic fail. Charlie has just had her nails done and they look bloody lovely👌
She hasn’t got a clue has she. Them nails are so bad but she acts like they’re amazing and that she’s so gorgeous with them. I don’t get why she gets them so long and that shake. They are awful.
I couldn’t do a night out with her. Filming herself eating and slapping her mouth. No absolutely not. She would be told to do off. Can’t wait to see her s transition later. Hair over the shoulder, leg in the air, smug smile and s make up 😂😂😂😂

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Hi I’m over from Steph the state thread, so smelly says as soon she’s in the house she has her pjs on, every dish up dung she is in her pjs for the evening so she never takes H out after school? Only WLW when she goes swimming once a week, what a fin shame does she not go out to play? My kids always have something on most evenings because they need that to wear them out coz they won’t sleep and it help confidence mixing with others making friends. She pisses me right off. I’m away to Majorca on the 2nd with 2 of my kids (eldest isn’t coming coz she has work and doesn’t want to go) why can’t she take one on her own, she just wants to get pissed and do the bare minimum, don’t get me wrong I like the odd wine with a meal on holiday but you don’t need to get smashed especially when kids are there, she’s a joke x