Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Bet they’ve all only agreed to go cos she makes them look better! How could anybody be mates with that selfish narc! Like someone said earlier they will me mates of that 1 mate she’s got probably. That post is soo cringe tho! Ooh can you all look like you’re smiling and move about a bit when I say action ? They look like extras on eastenders !
They’ve probably agreed as Aimee’s paid for them all to go. Who’s gonna refuse free booze and food?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched it again and u can see the point where they were queued to laugh cause she laughed lol just imagine before filming....right girls ill cheers u all and then when I laugh just you laugh and pretend we are having the best time ever! I'd actually leave if my friend was a tiktoker and she was filming everything. I wouldn't care if its their birthday lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched it again and u can see the point where they were queued to laugh cause she laughed lol just imagine before filming....right girls ill cheers u all and then when I laugh just you laugh and pretend we are having the best time ever! I'd actually leave if my friend was a tiktoker and she was filming everything. I wouldn't care if its their birthday lol
Screenshot_20240622_143431.jpg
Is it just me or do those two fwends look like Beefy Vavron and Bendy Wendy's doppelgangers?
The one in blue defo has a vav look

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The one in blue defo has a vav look
And guess what? She’s actually called Steph - she’s the one who commented on Aimee’s video this morning

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Love that for you aimless. I'm not even saying it cause I don't like her, that's the worst outfit she has worn. Wrong colour, wrong size. It wouldn't even look nice on a smaller younger girl, it's fing hideous. For all the money she has she hasn't an ounce of fashion sense! That outfit is awful, even jaschin looks better than her. Nice little dresses, tans, subtle the make up. Then big bold aimless in the middle, looking like this little piggy went to market. Why don't her friends tell her how awful she looks today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622_145947_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240622_145947_TikTok.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 106

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Love that for you aimless. I'm not even saying it cause I don't like her, that's the worst outfit she has worn. Wrong colour, wrong size. It wouldn't even look nice on a smaller younger girl, it's fing hideous. For all the money she has she hasn't an ounce of fashion sense! That outfit is awful, even jaschin looks better than her. Nice little dresses, tans, subtle the make up. Then big bold aimless in the middle, looking like this little piggy went to market. Why don't her friends tell her how awful she looks today
Corned beef 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂