Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Imagine being on girls day sesh and deleting comments 🤣🤣🤣 that's why no one invites you anywhere princess Fiona
How would you know? Um Aimee....you get as excited as a 5 year old in a sweet shop anytime you have plans so people would know because you would spill every detail. I'm sure your anxiety gets in the way of celebrating other people though but no sign of it tonight eh!

Mar 7, 2024
Lights, camera and action 🤣🤣🤣
I'm paying for you all to be here (well Gregg the wallet is, for my birthday). Smile and look happy. Need the bridge dwellers to know that my mum isn't my only friend. Smile for the camera, pretend you like me. When I pay for my mum to be in my company she says I'm fabulous, so be super nice to me and tell me how gorgeous and special I am 👩‍✈️

Mar 8, 2024
One of her Huns I’ve seen comment loads has just got herself blocked 🤣🤣 all for saying the outfit is a bit short 🤣 imagine been out with your mates and deleting comments within 30 seconds they are posted 🤣
It’s pathetic. Sitting with her head in her phone deleting and blocking people when she’s out on a “sesh” I’d tell me mate to get to do if she was out with me on her phone.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Imagine being on girls day sesh and deleting comments 🤣🤣🤣 that's why no one invites you anywhere princess Fiona
Is she using the "two of them were my bridesmaids" really? 🤣🤡 aye and your Duncle was also in attendance and slid you a small fortune but "you have absssolutely nothing to do with that side of the family. Simple t 🥴🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I am thinking how embarrassing it is she is in her kitchen on her own mining to that song doing them actions 🙈😂 oh I just can’t cope with how cringey it is
Said it before and I'm saying it again because of the level of pathetic. It's the Flounder nightie for me 🤣🤣

IF I was to do one of these which I absolutely wouldn't. It would at least be fresh faced, post shower pre war paint.. guess none of those things happened 🤢🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Love that for you aimless. I'm not even saying it cause I don't like her, that's the worst outfit she has worn. Wrong colour, wrong size. It wouldn't even look nice on a smaller younger girl, it's fing hideous. For all the money she has she hasn't an ounce of fashion sense! That outfit is awful, even jaschin looks better than her. Nice little dresses, tans, subtle the make up. Then big bold aimless in the middle, looking like this little piggy went to market. Why don't her friends tell her how awful she looks today

Mar 8, 2024
Said it before and I'm saying it again because of the level of pathetic. It's the Flounder nightie for me 🤣🤣

IF I was to do one of these which I absolutely wouldn't. It would at least be fresh faced, post shower pre war paint.. guess none of those things happened 🤢🤣
I love flounder but I don’t have a nightie of him haha
She looks a state before doesn’t she 😂😂😂