Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The caption in IG is even more embarrassing 😂😂 CIVILISED PART 👀 nothing about her is civilised 🥴
Gosh she really has got some girth on her. I’m not going to watch anything today because it will annoy me but if needed I will post her videos. Let me know if they are required 👍🏼
Watching the footie now. Phwoooar Scotland’s No 7, I’d have a bit of that. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Mar 9, 2024
In that video she says her friends wanted to be in the transition 🤣 it’s only as we and TL all said it looked forced and uncomfortable. She was making carrot and swede mash but might just be carrot mash as do all left of the swede as she peeled most of it away.

If I ever see her in town I wouldn’t be able to not say something 🤣🤣
Oh I hope you do🤞I’m in Yorkshire but many a time I’ve wanted to hunt her down n give her a few home truths ! I’d feel so much better for it - there is nothing nice about a full on Yorkshire womans bollocking!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know how anyone could make disney look s but she managed it. She has no talent for capturing things. Her aesthetics in photos or videos is always so boring and crap!
It’s cos she is such a boring person with zero personality and charisma so that comes through in her vlogs. And to think it’s her ‘job’ 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I hope you do🤞I’m in Yorkshire but many a time I’ve wanted to hunt her down n give her a few home truths ! I’d feel so much better for it - there is nothing nice about a full on Yorkshire womans bollocking!
🤣🤣 I genuinely wouldn’t be able to not say something. Even if it’s just asking why she lies so much. I bet she’s had people take the piss when they see her out in the wild, especially teenagers as they’ve no filter 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 I genuinely wouldn’t be able to not say something. Even if it’s just asking why she lies so much. I bet she’s had people take the piss when they see her out in the wild, especially teenagers as they’ve no filter 🤣
I asked her if anyone ever said anything negative to her in the flesh and ….. boom !!! Just like that …. BLOCKED! 🤣how very rude!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god they absolutely did not want to be in it! They all look so uncomfortable and soon as she steps back to her phone their smiles drop. It’s so embarrassing.
Oh god she can’t do anything right can she!
I’d have to say something as well.
This one, watch the smile happen then drop of the girl behind her

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpeg
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 69

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god they absolutely did not want to be in it! They all look so uncomfortable and soon as she steps back to her phone their smiles drop. It’s so embarrassing.
Oh god she can’t do anything right can she!
I’d have to say something as well.
This one, watch the smile happen then drop of the girl behind her