Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Such an exciting night… not

Those girls look bored until they’re clearly sfaced then they don’t care
MANIC behaviour in her videos. So excited to be out! Filming all the time… she can’t seem to switch off 🤷🏽‍♀️
And cant function life without filming herself. So sad.
I’d rather enjoy my time out with my friends. She’s a very sad person.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not had chance catch up. Just saw the vlog 🤣🤡

1. Cocktail tree "look wots arriiiiivved" why she sound like Orville? 😫
2. It's giving lost me mates but only kid free once a year, so you lot will do, strangers 🙈
3. The ICK when she tries to be sexy 🤢 I need you to strip" Bleurgghh. Only thing wanting stripping love is H walls probs still 1/2 done.
4. 12yr old us singing "All you ladies pop your 🐈‍⬛ like this"Not realising we have NO business - SAME! 🙈
5. IMAGINE having a power bank out. Sad.
6.Lurking @DJ Booth. Welllll he fits the D3 mould from the back doesn't he Fiona?
Finally STOP winking Quasimodo!!! 🤢😠
Think that'll do. For now 🤣🤣🤣
Catch up on comments tomorrow ha. Na'night girls 💗

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
@Missy John mcginn is not for me so this is for you and @lexilou

But Hungary's number 10 and Liverpool player is always easy on the eye 😍
I love Scott McKenna (no26 Scotland) used to play for my team Forest.

But my thing is for this beautiful man ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 41

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
MANIC behaviour in her videos. So excited to be out! Filming all the time… she can’t seem to switch off 🤷🏽‍♀️
And cant function life without filming herself. So sad.
I’d rather enjoy my time out with my friends. She’s a very sad person.
It is actually sad, I had a lovely day with friends yesterday and we laughed so much, phones didn’t come out at all, just enjoyed the company and we were in the moment fully. Just before we left we had a few snaps. It didn’t dominate the day.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It is actually sad, I had a lovely day with friends yesterday and we laughed so much, phones didn’t come out at all, just enjoyed the company and we were in the moment fully. Just before we left we had a few snaps. It didn’t dominate the day.
That’s how most of us behave because we have social interaction daily with actual people!

She gets manic when she sees an actual person it’s embarrassing. She’s like an alien that’s arrived on earth and seen a human for the first time ever.

I don’t see my friends often as we’re all crazily busy, but when we do get together it’s literally no one including the kids have their phones out, we’re in the moment & then after a few drinks we’ll be like selfies 😂 unlike her, her “moment” is still ruled by her phone

Mar 8, 2024
That’s how most of us behave because we have social interaction daily with actual people!

She gets manic when she sees an actual person it’s embarrassing. She’s like an alien that’s arrived on earth and seen a human for the first time ever.

I don’t see my friends often as we’re all crazily busy, but when we do get together it’s literally no one including the kids have their phones out, we’re in the moment & then after a few drinks we’ll be like selfies 😂 unlike her, her “moment” is still ruled by her phone
She was on her phone for most of the day by the looks of it. She may not have posted but she was on her phone 😂🙈 pouting and posing like an absolute weapon. I still can’t get over her excitement about going out with friends. It’s not normal

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She was on her phone for most of the day by the looks of it. She may not have posted but she was on her phone 😂🙈 pouting and posing like an absolute weapon. I still can’t get over her excitement about going out with friends. It’s not normal
It gives 18y old on the lash for their first time ever.. but saying that most of the 18y olds I know don’t act like that

Mar 8, 2024
It gives 18y old on the lash for their first time ever.. but saying that most of the 18y olds I know don’t act like that
I was guna say I don’t think 18 year olds act like this 😂😂 she was so over the top with the laughing about going out and the laughing after the night out. It’s embarrassing and sad really. TikTok has ruined her sense of normal. Same with staff, sevda and Becki big back

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was guna say I don’t think 18 year olds act like this 😂😂 she was so over the top with the laughing about going out and the laughing after the night out. It’s embarrassing and sad really. TikTok has ruined her sense of normal. Same with staff, sevda and Becki big back
I have an 18y old and she doesn’t act like this and neither do any of my friends kids.