Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
And the kids not even ill, Aimee just didn’t want to face the school run. She said yesterday she was under the weather and today she’s better than yesterday so that means there’s no need to keep her off.
She couldn’t be arsed doing the school run! And having to DRESS as would rather stay in , in her pyjamas ALL DAY 🤢🤮

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She has kept H off school is this because she is hungover or just can’t face the school mums?

It is boiling here today so got the paddling pool out for the kids and filled it so it was all ready for when they got home from school with ice creams ready in the freezer.

H is ill because she is stuck in a stuffy house with no air - she said yesterday she was sat on sofa with a duvet! In summer heat - that isn’t going to help at all! Poor kid needs sunshine and fluids and to be kept cool.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
When has she been to Aldi 😂😂😂
There’s nothing wrong with Aldi I’m just laughing because she shows her hauls and I’ve never seen her shop there!
I came on to say absolutely that. Surely this is not the new brand? If it is it’s not marked as AD and she looks like something the cat dragged in and gave us no into.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
She has kept H off school is this because she is hungover or just can’t face the school mums?

It is boiling here today so got the paddling pool out for the kids and filled it so it was all ready for when they got home from school with ice creams ready in the freezer.

H is ill because she is stuck in a stuffy house with no air - she said yesterday she was sat on sofa with a duvet! In summer heat - that isn’t going to help at all! Poor kid needs sunshine and fluids and to be kept cool.
Yeah I thought it was interesting she said she’s been drinking water and “I EVEN OPENED HER BEDROOM WINDOW”….that shouldn’t be a rarity, my windows are open all year round, why is she so adverse to fresh air??!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Zoe, how does it feel to look stupid trying to blame us when it wasn’t any of us 😂😂
And it was actually genuine question
Here’s your medal 🥇 😂😂
Also can’t spell like jigsaw and labels us abusers like jigsaw 🤣 coincidence?
IMG_4263.jpeg IMG_4264.jpeg
It's amazing to me that these people call anyone who asks a question or has an opinion a troll lol use your bloody brains! It might help. Idiots! That question Is actually a good question to someone who portrays themselves as this independent single mum.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It's amazing to me that these people call anyone who asks a question or has an opinion a troll lol use your bloody brains! It might help. Idiots! That question Is actually a good question to someone who portrays themselves as this independent single mum.
😂 I know imagine thinking asking about 5 a day is “creepy” as they spelled it jigsaw is the new Martha 😂😂