Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
I thought shamey was due back in London this week or am I wrong? She won't be able to go if harper is ill
P.s she never posts much on Mondays
If I was her employer I'd put her in my Sunday club group for never turning up after the weekends. I think I've said it before but I believe she does work for Greg the wallet on Mondays cos she's always super "busy" running around etc doing "errands"
I doubt she actually works for him, just takes the wage! She doesn't show much on Monday as she's hungover and full of beer fear (week in week out! 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
She has kept H off school is this because she is hungover or just can’t face the school mums?

It is boiling here today so got the paddling pool out for the kids and filled it so it was all ready for when they got home from school with ice creams ready in the freezer.

H is ill because she is stuck in a stuffy house with no air - she said yesterday she was sat on sofa with a duvet! In summer heat - that isn’t going to help at all! Poor kid needs sunshine and fluids and to be kept cool.
Poor h probably did more in one day at her mates house, being outside playing, maybe on the trampoline, being a normal child and is absolutely worn out as she isn't used to it. Aimee is keeping her off today as we all know how much she hates doing the school run, particularly on a Monday as greggy wallet used to do it.
Mum guilt 🤣 she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body and the weird, awkward conversations between her and H, its like they are like strangers. She doesn't think twice about offloading her for a sniff of prosecco and a goody bag!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Caught defending yourself now jiggy hahahahahaha oh stop I can’t cope with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And the original commenter didn’t say anything about photos of H and you think people saving them is weird? You are stealing photos of peoples nails because yours probably have dirt from the 80s underneath them! And as woeisme proved it’s possible for those photos to end up in the wrong hands so have a word with your queen about the fact she still shares them publicly after woeisme proved that!
IMG_4278.jpeg IMG_4279.jpeg

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Jizzy pig sweetheart you do know that I know this is a public thread and anyone can see the pictures I have posted? You haven't done any detective work, it's me that fing posted the picture. The only reason I don't scream from the rooftops who i am is because I have children and there are WEIRDOS on the internet like your fine self. And unlike petunia the pot bellied pig who's arsehole your tongue is so deep in that your tickling her tonsils, I safe guard my children.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ohhhhh Zoe is jigsaw?? And @lexilou is that your nails as their profile photo?? IMG_4267.jpeg
So this site is for people who are sick of nob head fent creators, it’s a place to have a say without posting on the aforementioned accounts on TT.

So why do people come here to read? To then moan about people who are moaning about idiots on TT. It’s getting farcical. This idiot Aimee tells so many lies, we call her out for the lies and then people moan about us. Jesus, it’s a free country, we are allowed to have our say.

Jigsaw, complain to the people who manage this forum if you don’t like it, we aren’t going away, if you’re happy with the likes of Aimee lying about DV, PTSD, anxiety and her dress size then using filters, that’s up to you. Not all of us believe her and there are many others like her. She just tells more lies than most and some of us just can’t stand it.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just watched last nights dish up dinner. I’m so glad she did a taste test of the spicy chicken nuggets. The ‘mmm yeah, alright, ooh actually they’re not bad, yeah, mmm, mmm’ has really influenced me to buy them. I love how she really describes the flavour and the spicyness of them. They sound delicious.
Useless pig 🐖

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Gosh the child is really childing isn’t she with the jelly and wotsy’s. I thought she was behaving like a teenager these days🤔

Gosh she’s as bizzy bizzy as VileVavrons these days isn’t she. Imagine having to get up At 6 to begin a shift on a ward at 7am then do food shopping after and do it again every day on a 10 day stretch. That’s what bizzy is to me.

So another brand I will not be buying anymore, the excitement and anticipation re the reveal is making me giddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure there will be an emergency GP home visit soon to check her eye, she’s too bizzy bizzy to go to the pharmacy or a doctor so they will have to go to her. Or she could rock up at A and E.

Another day in the life of a scruffy mama 🙄

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Ok so we all run out of stuff Of course But the times she says she’s got nothing in drives me insane Get a fukin delivery
PLAN your shopping
Surely that’s text book when you have a young child
As I say we all do it I for one do, I can have 8 x 4 pints of milk or barely enough to fill an egg cup 😂 BUT adults only here
Oh and cut the fukin roll/bread in half first!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw do off aimless. Half and half. Fire the chicken and cheese on the roll and stop making your daughter look like a dick. I have been up since 6am, ready, make up and hair done, food shop done, 2 washings done, now have to work. What she does in one week most of us do in one day before 1pm. Lazy scruffy wench