Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I think she's secretly seeing someone because where is all the food going? I'm sure she bought burgers and all sorts for the "freezer" never to be seen again unless perhaps she's entertaining on the sly. I mean she did say the other day she does loads of stuff with "friends" that we don't know about.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Caught defending yourself now jiggy hahahahahaha oh stop I can’t cope with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And the original commenter didn’t say anything about photos of H and you think people saving them is weird? You are stealing photos of peoples nails because yours probably have dirt from the 80s underneath them! And as woeisme proved it’s possible for those photos to end up in the wrong hands so have a word with your queen about the fact she still shares them publicly after woeisme proved that!
IMG_4278.jpeg IMG_4279.jpeg
WTF? 😵😂 As if someone made a page for my dog. How very weird 😂😂😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Gosh the child is really childing isn’t she with the jelly and wotsy’s. I thought she was behaving like a teenager these days🤔

Gosh she’s as bizzy bizzy as VileVavrons these days isn’t she. Imagine having to get up At 6 to begin a shift on a ward at 7am then do food shopping after and do it again every day on a 10 day stretch. That’s what bizzy is to me.

So another brand I will not be buying anymore, the excitement and anticipation re the reveal is making me giddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure there will be an emergency GP home visit soon to check her eye, she’s too bizzy bizzy to go to the pharmacy or a doctor so they will have to go to her. Or she could rock up at A and E.

Another day in the life of a scruffy mama 🙄
She’s NO COMPREHENSION of the meaning of BUSY!!!
Film a few AD’s… you film yourself 24/7 , so that’s not hard - is it?
Meeting up with friends - a trip to Manchester. - that’s not hard - is it ?
And a FREE ticket to see a Concert!
Which I feel you don’t deserve.
Aimless’ life is far from BUSY!
There’s real women who are actually BUSY and guess what Aimless! They are washed , dressed , house cleaned, food planned and organised and that’s just for starters before being genuinely Busy at work too!
Get a grip and pull yourself together! What a lazy Dickhead

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I think she's secretly seeing someone because where is all the food going? I'm sure she bought burgers and all sorts for the "freezer" never to be seen again unless perhaps she's entertaining on the sly. I mean she did say the other day she does loads of stuff with "friends" that we don't know about.
she's either binging on it or just leaving it to rot