Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
A little throw back and reminder of how happy she is to be cooking a meal (proper!) meal for dick 😏

I think you may be not doing this for a while Aims 😁 as anyone future victims will only have to take one look at your page it will think do that!! ....or not as the case may be 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-184603.png
    Screenshot_20240624-184603.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 68

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
A little throw back and reminder of how happy she is to be cooking a meal (proper!) meal for dick 😏

I think you may be not doing this for a while Aims 😁 as anyone future victims will only have to take one look at your page it will think do that!! ....or not as the case may be 🤣🤣

I have just literally watched that video 😂 you just know she loved all of the speculation in the comments. It’s cringe worthy that she changes so much for a bit of dick

Mar 8, 2024
I have just literally watched that video 😂 you just know she loved all of the speculation in the comments. It’s cringe worthy that she changes so much for a bit of dick
I know it's so obvious, I've known a few girls like this and I've never ever understood it 😳 disgusting from any woman who puts dick over their kids 😡

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She lives in her little fat world of pretence doesn't she ! That's all it is , pretense and nothing in her life is authentic. Talking to her phone day in and day out she's so fake but she is also so delusional she believes she's amazing, stunning and kind , she refuses to see what a tramp is actually is and what a s mother to her only daughter she is . She makes more effort for dick ! They use her until they have enough of using her because she just throws herself at any cock that sniffs her way and she thinks they are all madly in love with her after ten minutes 😂😂😂
She's actually so filthy ! I remember a time she done a tik tok and it was around the time D1 dumped her fat ass she was devastated etc all these woe is me videos then radio silence, she was shagging D2 less than a week after D1 and she done tik tok in the middle of the night with her noodle hair saying she's in soooo much pain and she has cystitis and THEN asked can men get cystitis! Why ask that if you were wearing protection she's actually fing disgusting the smell bag
She didn't have cystitis she had gonorrhea