Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello friends šŸ˜Š
Had a lovely day in the sunshine today and left my phone alone all day.
Itā€™s good to have day off from it, just imagine if Aimee could do that, she could get all sorts of jobs done around the hovel she lives in. Sheā€™s so stuck in a never ending vicious circle of shop eat film herself. And she has the audacity to tell us to ā€œtouch some grassā€ šŸ™„šŸ˜œšŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks for all the kind words you beautiful kind people & thanks for the book recommendation, I will put it on my kindle later.
Donā€™t want to be here but itā€™s the safest place to be for the bubby so itā€™s where I will stay.
Got a bit weepy but not long had a FaceTime with my wee doggy, so itā€™s all good again. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I donā€™t know what happened but Iā€™m guessing youā€™re in hosp? Sending love and positive vibes your way. Iā€™ll have a catch up tomorrow and get up to date šŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸ’“šŸ’•šŸ’“šŸŒø

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Thanks for all the kind words you beautiful kind people & thanks for the book recommendation, I will put it on my kindle later.
Donā€™t want to be here but itā€™s the safest place to be for the bubby so itā€™s where I will stay.
Got a bit weepy but not long had a FaceTime with my wee doggy, so itā€™s all good again. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hope you and and unborn baby are ok, itā€™s se having to stay in, but its for the best reason. You can lay there and think at least Iā€™m not Aimee. Sending love ā¤ļø

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Got a bit weepy but not long had a FaceTime with my wee doggy, so itā€™s all good again.

Can you just give a subtle sound

Love you šŸ˜

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
For do sake, that silly cow going on about hayfever as if itā€™s some terrible, life changing illness šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø all that se she has bought as well, she just canā€™t help herself.
And granny gash flash enabling that pathetic behaviour.
Put your manky big girl knickers on and act like a fing adult. Youā€™re an embarrassment.
Thereā€™s people who are actually battling awful, life changing, terminal illnesses who donā€™t whinge and moan as much as you.
She is pathetic!
I have NEVER heard her EVER say she has hay fever in all the years Iā€™ve watched her, shes a fing hypochondriac and a Munchausen !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She said theyā€™d ordered ice cream etc. Mcdā€™s isnā€™t cheap no more though, easily a tenner per person (not the saver menu) Ā£40 with ice creams and service charge on top of meals sounds about right for 3 I think.
Don't forget the "chicken sharey thing wotavya" I don't... I don't knowwww" fing riles me when she 'doesn't know' what she put in her own basket šŸ„“ What she meant I'm guessing is the 40 piece nuggeeez and selects sharer. Dish up 4 at a push each for Growler Gran and H... "they can always have more" Can they do she'd gobble all that 1st because she's that spiteful šŸ·šŸ¤¢
fs me off even dishing it up. Think the meals is stupid especially for someone allergic to cleaning but anything 'shared' surely goes for everyone to help themselves. Same with garlic bread etc... might just be me but the way she mauls everything is vile šŸ¤¢šŸ™ˆ

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Itā€™s round the corner. Maccies is known for how bad its delivery is. She could have drove there to fix it and get what they ordered. Or just drive to get it in their first place cus they always do up. They must have been drinking for them not to be able to get it.
She'd have no content then though would she? šŸ˜ šŸ˜“ Imagine being so dull you make a whole video about that. You just wouldn't would you? At a push "we ordered Maceeeeez but it went wrong" if that! Best bit is I don't remember her ever getting an order fully correct, McDs is notorious for it not just her or how much you fing splash šŸ˜« But will she learn? Will she collect? Or even eat in? Will she do. I'll give her a week so that's at least another 3 alt takeaways to rant over in the meantime. Greedy b

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I donā€™t know what happened but Iā€™m guessing youā€™re in hosp? Sending love and positive vibes your way. Iā€™ll have a catch up tomorrow and get up to date šŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸŒøšŸ’“šŸ’•šŸ’“šŸŒø
@Missy Incase you miss it. I know I still miss loads when catching up at the rate this state goes šŸ¤¢ But @Olgacatpissyswampypig said she's been admitted and will be until Babs arrival šŸ’™ Seems to be in good spirits though considering. And we all need to be extra trolly to keep her entertained šŸ¤£ Shouldn't be difficult with the Southport scrubber šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
Eeee can't believe we're all soon to be new Aunty's šŸ˜ Our first Cafe cherub šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ’™

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendyā€™s backdoor
ordered maccies Ā£40 order and she got the wrong order so ending up cooking! fing karma b

love that for you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She's so lazy and boring.

Film a vlog of you waddling to McDonald's to get your food. It would at least be something different than standing in that filthy kitchen

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I she ever went in poundland or savers she'd see that "brand" of hay-fever stuff. They do it in home bargains too and tesco. So she can't suffer with hay-fever too much if she's bypassed all those shops and gone to a chemist lol.

Also mcdonalds are literally trolling her cos she always slates them haha.
I always go to savers because itā€™s so cheap for antihistamines, think I paid 59p for 14 tablets. Sheā€™ll have paid at least 3 times that.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I always go to savers because itā€™s so cheap for antihistamines, think I paid 59p for 14 tablets. Sheā€™ll have paid at least 3 times that.
A few months ago my eyes started watering and it was constant, I looked like I was crying all the time, not itchy or sore just watering and obviously it drains down the tear ducts so I was sniffing and blowing my nose all day. Didnā€™t realise it was hay fever for ages. Easily managed with Home Bargains antihistamines and some hay fever eye drops. The one a day are best taken just before you go to bed and then I have a piriton in the day when they start to wear off.
Is she actually stupid, or is it just so she can have something to moan about on TT?

Aimee, the pollen that aggregates you is all over, itā€™s on your clothes, hands and hair. If you shower more, change your clothes and wash your hands more you might not be so affected. You constantly scratch and pick at your face and scratch your scalp so youā€™re transferring pollen all the time. You need to change bedding more often, wash more and generally up your hygiene routine to manage hay fever.
Use tablets, eye drops and nasal sprays.
It just highlights how skanky you are.
Hoover the house daily, damp dust all surfaces and just pull yourself together.

I imagine she will be at the GP or A and E with the most serious case of hay fever ever known.

Oh and by the way, I got a lovely jumpsuit size 6 from eBay, thereā€™s a shop called ReSkinned which has River Island returns so they are new but have been tried on and sent back. Only cost me Ā£12 and itā€™s roomy, so they are generous sizes, so youā€™re 16 bottom half, stop pretending youā€™re a 12 and stop using the slimming filters.

Thatā€™s all, rant over šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜œ

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do you have audible on your phone? Take it easy and get some books to listen to, download the Dear Joan and Jerica podcast šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll come back with a link to it.