Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She thinks her reaction was quite tame. Well aimee god help you of you think THATs a problem?! You literally blow hundreds on a pair of sunglasses and buy constant tat you never use and gets thrown on a skip. You'll get the Β£40 back. It's not as if you have no money and are relying on that money like others. Get a fing grip. And yes you do like to bring drama albeit boring as do drama to tiktok because you can't think of actual content to put out. Any of us could hop on tiktok and rant. How that makes you special In any way is beyond me. Only your rants comes with fake laughing and gaslighting everyone around you. Idiot.

Mar 8, 2024
Was thinking of you last night πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ
At least they're coming home on her birthday 🀣 Embarrassing. They have no place in a competition with the big boys 🀣🀣🀣
It's been awful hasn't it! Can't understand why GS didn't just use this game to try the others or at least give them a full half! Our so called big players have been shocking 😳🫀
Embarrassing definitely!
Anyway talking of embarrassing....imagine getting that upset about a wrong order from mcd's! And the fy mum acting like something awful has happened πŸ™„
Just catching up as was out all day yesterday but I'm sure our comment section on the above drama will not disappoint 🀣🀣

Mar 8, 2024
Let's do a quick round up of ridiculous reasons for a takeaway. Feel free to add..

....she's a t 🀣 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😘

- Too hot πŸ₯΅
- Too cold not going out
- Holiday mode either Holiday eve or first night back
- Day ends in Y πŸ˜‰
- Hamper choice and if Hamper wants πŸ‘€ Spoilt brat.
- Dog down the road's birthday πŸ₯³
- Nothing in been too busy filming scams
- H was a good girl at Mummy's appointment
- It's been aaaages (about 4days) 🐷🀒
- Last/first day of school
- Mummy's a lazy swine 🐷
- Too pissed to cook or even try.
- New menu wottiddd to try everything at once πŸ¦›
- H 'friend' rrrrrRalph sleepover. Overwhelmed cremating for 2
- Just fanceeeeed. With extra salivating noises 🀒
- Mid/end/new week treat
- Satdee nyteee BGT (Not on but still)