Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine using a messed up Mcds order for content across 2 videos - boring prick 😴

And ‘Mrs I don’t use filters’ - that filter has stretched her head so long and made her nose so pointy, her hands look odd too from it.

Also your child was hungry so you couldn’t go out to pick your order up, she can’t have been that hungry as you had time to make a video. Make that make sense eh 🤣 and there is a function on the app to ring your delivery driver so why didn’t she ring him straight away saying I think you’ve given the wrong order - cos she wouldn’t have had content that’s why. And shut the cats out the kitchen if you don’t want them on worktops you daft t, honestly! And she didn’t disinfect the worktops at all.

As for if you think that’s tame - oooo you’re hard.

Mar 8, 2024
@Missy Incase you miss it. I know I still miss loads when catching up at the rate this state goes 🤢 But @Olgacatpissyswampypig said she's been admitted and will be until Babs arrival 💙 Seems to be in good spirits though considering. And we all need to be extra trolly to keep her entertained 🤣 Shouldn't be difficult with the Southport scrubber 🤢🤣
Eeee can't believe we're all soon to be new Aunty's 😍 Our first Cafe cherub 🤣😍💙

Aww love this 💕😘 our first cafe cherub 💙😍

Mar 9, 2024
She so has not rang McDonald’s. She’s 0 balls about her. Bet she hasn’t even been bothered to email. The only reason there wasn’t another takeaway rocking up would have been they couldn’t come straight away. H would have been kicking off - spoilt brat that she is - I want my dinner and I want it now! I won’t wait! Olga would have been stressed to death cos she can’t cope with H and bendy would be mopping olgas brow - it’s fine lovely- your still STUNNINK! Just GAWJUSSS! Oh my god what a bunch of freaks! I just can not deal with watching the pair of fannies!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She so has not rang McDonald’s. She’s 0 balls about her. Bet she hasn’t even been bothered to email. The only reason there wasn’t another takeaway rocking up would have been they couldn’t come straight away. H would have been kicking off - spoilt brat that she is - I want my dinner and I want it now! I won’t wait! Olga would have been stressed to death cos she can’t cope with H and bendy would be mopping olgas brow - it’s fine lovely- your still STUNNINK! Just GAWJUSSS! Oh my god what a bunch of freaks! I just can not deal with watching the pair of fannies!
Just a pair of absolute dick heads aren’t they

Mar 8, 2024
Hahahahaahhahahahahaahahahaahaaahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahaha I'm a zero girlie. Aimee you only stopped drinking full fat coke a couple of months ago if even lol the cheek of you to say that when you guzzle fatty s all day long every single day of the week. do but I laughed hard at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know I was thinking exactly this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So busy 2 bottles knowing she will just a sip !!! do off Aimee you absolute waster!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You are right Aimee you are a zero girly
0 dress sense
0 intelligence
0 awareness of anyone else’s feeling but your own
0 chance with any man
0 hygiene

And also drinking zero sugar pop won’t correct the damage from your takeaway diet.
It’s like ordering a feast at McDonald’s and ordering Diet Coke to be healthy 😂
And so you’re wasting those bottles then if you won’t drink them all? Worried about sugar content whilst shovelling in a Kit Kat, the irony?!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
The very same girl who finds a tango too sweet 🤣🤣
Nice look Aimee....and you wonder why you're single 🤣🤣
Obviously nothing wrong with being single, I am happily and continue to choose to be (despite offers 😉) but we all know you are desperate for the next D3....not going to happen 🤪🤣
Jesus she’s always been ugly

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
You know what guys I've been seeing so many creators saying their views have dropped dramatically. Vav Shannon roma abby sev etc and they're rate per view RPV on some of them has dropped to a penny or 10p etc.
Now I'm pretty sure shamey got a huge tax rebate which paid for her holidays and the garden... but she's not had much work on and even if she is being paid for work her management will invoice 60 or 90 days etc and she won't be paid if the adverts get reported/ taken down.
That whole mcdonalds debarkle yesterday going on about £40 being so much money etc.... I think aimee has done an eden (if you've seen the videos) she's continually living a lifestyle that she can't afford and she's pretending to us and her family. The air con for instance it's a quick fix no more than £100 she could have popped into halfords and got it done on the spot if she had the money.
Just a thought but i do think she's manky fur coat no knickers