Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Oh my goodness I would be mortified if someone came to my house and it was in that state - let alone film it.

She said before Tik Tok suits because she can fit it around H etc. obviously it’s not if you don’t have time to put away washing and why is PR not in the work room
?
Oh and JJ in answer to your question it’s for content.

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god her house is so dirty. I can't imagine what upstairs looks like. She skipped past those 3 huge temu parcels didn't she. And that train. I'd wipe my feet on the way out. As I said before she's got absolutely no excuse for it. No wonder stephs meeting her in Manchester.
Was her house bad? I couldn’t watch her clap back about her grubby gaff! She’s an embarrassment showing off her manky hovel

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Does anyone know her reason for not shown Harper on tt as she does on the rest of her social media
No idea 🤷🏽‍♀️ why she doesn’t show her daughter on here anymore. However….here’s another Safeguarding senario as… Now she’s given a tour of ALL of her downstairs property… 🤦🏽‍♀️
Well done Aimless 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Top award for you… you PRIZE DICKHEAD

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What a scrubber she is.

Fancy writing a ‘troll’ comment to yourself so you can clap back to here 🤣 she’s done nothing with that clap back but prove she is a dirty tramp living in a dirty hovel.

As for the ad in the doily cloth get up - I’d say don’t give up your day job but oh wait … 🤣🤣