Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
It's absolute madness isn't it. If she just ignored then she would probably be in a much better place. But clap backs bring about engagement it seems which is what she wants, and it looks like it's all she has got at this stage to get engagement.
I'm just glad she hardly appears on my fyp anymore, shows she's losing views I don't even watch her for 30 seconds now that fake laugh makes me wanna 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks. I can see it I just couldn’t bring myself to watch it. I have just played it though since you posted it. Her trying to be funny makes me cringe. She deffo practiced the video a few times thinking of funny words to use. She tried to be comical replying to this but it’s just made a show of her. Also the fact she got rid of the hedges means she can see the train going past. Didn’t realise she was right next to the tracks. It wasn’t as dirty as I was expecting just a lot crap lying around. Still can’t believe she has 5 cats 🤢🙈 that room just stink

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wendy is scared to say otherwise 🙄😂😂
Exactly like Aimee is scared to say no to Harper.. because the b fits aren’t the one. Anything for a peaceful life.

My son will often try push a boundary and I’ll say no because I’m not comfortable & he’s just like ok & why… because I’ve told him no from a young age & quite often when I say no now, he will come back and say actually you was right thanks. Like him wanting sweets when he’s already had a ton of sugar that day or going out with his mates (and then there’s drama with them)

She’s in the same cycle that Wendy was in with her, harper is Aimee the second but I’ve got a feeling it’s gonna be a whole lot worse

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Thanks. I can see it I just couldn’t bring myself to watch it. I have just played it though since you posted it. Her trying to be funny makes me cringe. She deffo practiced the video a few times thinking of funny words to use. She tried to be comical replying to this but it’s just made a show of her. Also the fact she got rid of the hedges means she can see the train going past. Didn’t realise she was right next to the tracks. It wasn’t as dirty as I was expecting just a lot crap lying around. Still can’t believe she has 5 cats 🤢🙈 that room just stink
If she didn’t have that new floor in it’s be absolutely disgusting, she posted a pic on insta where there was a rolled up rug with a stain on, probably a piss stain. And why has she got another new rug so soon since the floor went down? Probably the cats have pissed over that one

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She looks greasier than a fish supper. Have a shower before you put all your clown make up!

ah tea party for aimless just like a toddler gets 😂
You’re so right!
I was just about to say the exact thing….@Aimee5bellies She’s clearly NOT SHOWERED and getting ready for breakfast. More proof of her awful personal hygiene. 🤢🤮

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
You’re so right!
I was just about to say the exact thing….@Aimee5bellies She’s clearly NOT SHOWERED and getting ready for breakfast. More proof of her awful personal hygiene. 🤢🤮
She only ever seems to wash when it’s for an ad & even then she looks filthy. I’ve honestly seen cleaner tramps. She’s more sweaty than me after Ive done an hours workout everyday for a week.

What is she teaching her daughter, absolutely fing nothing that’s of any relevance

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She's a bloody smelly greasy mess . Put a bra on for god's sake and stop having them swollen nipples swinging about under your filthy PJ's! She's some bloated fishy mess 🤮
Manchester isn't that far from her but won't go drive to see her sister 🙄 anxiety my arse! Selfish , lazy , fat , ugly , sweaty , nasty , flat arsed , wrinkled , moon faced , hook nosed witch !!!! I can't wait for the day everything comes crashing down around her , one day her enablers (bendy Wendy and the wallet ) won't be around . What a s show she will be then ! She will be locked up in a loony bin as she will be so mentally stunted she won't cope without the intervention and 24 hour baby sitting services from her parents . Single mother my ARSE ! I highly doubt single mams get to shop every single day for s they don't need , order takeout four times a week sometimes more , order excessively online , have their old parents wipe their arses and take control over the care of their grandchild , mange to neck bottles of Kylie most nights and still manage to fing moan and complain unless there's a dick being rammed up her fat fanny ya fing rotten tramp . I for one can't wait for the day she crashes and burns
It's alright big vav is the best sen maw going she will look after aimless.