Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That was all so fake
ā€œOh look at us spending time as a family having a wonderful timeā€
ā€œoh look at me with me cake pouting thinking Iā€™m amazingā€
ā€œOh look at another necklace that will soon disintegrate into my neckā€

And why do the whole family have such a weird annoying laughs! Bunch of witches!

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else think its really odd that your best mate is working close by and you donā€™t invite her to stay at your home and make a bit of a fuss - show them the sights and take them somewhere nice? Besties my aunty Fanny!
But staff is a celebrity she wouldnā€™t want to be seen staying in a friends house, this would take away her business woman style if she didnā€™t have a hotel to stay in

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That was all so fake
ā€œOh look at us spending time as a family having a wonderful timeā€
ā€œoh look at me with me cake pouting thinking Iā€™m amazingā€
ā€œOh look at another necklace that will soon disintegrate into my neckā€

And why do the whole family have such a weird annoying laughs! Bunch of witches!
They are just common, the only decent one is Charlie because sheā€™s independent and works hard as a fully functioning adult

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
They are just common, the only decent one is Charlie because sheā€™s independent and works hard as a fully functioning adult
I think Charlieā€™s had no choice having that as a sister and mother and I use the terms loosely.

I mean what kind of mother chooses to go stay with one child during lockdown over the one who had an ED? Aimee has her dad round the corner, Charlie has no one nearby.

I like Charlie, sheā€™s clean, hardworking, a great mother and sheā€™s relatable. Sheā€™s everything Aimee isnā€™t.