Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Ahhh congratulations!!! Sending lots of love xx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Steal your boyfriend and give him herpes with her nasty infested minge
Now now in the words of Wendy the wrench........our aimless has a gorgeous minge I have never saw such a stunning minge huns. And she is so so so kind and friendly with it, all the locals have barebacked it. Any way huns off for a gorgeous gorgeous stunning roast pork dinner, I mean beef.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Sorry but that house is a cluttered s tip and wouldn’t a nice meal out somewhere have been nicer than being in that hovel with all that revolting crap to eat.
They are all common scrotes 🤮
When Charlie is on her own, just with Ralph, she’s completely different, I follow her on TT the difference is like night and day. As soon as she’s with Skanky and Wendy GF I don’t like how she is t all. Not sure if it’s an act, just seems so false! 🤢😡

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Awwww 🥰congratulations to you and your family xx

Mar 8, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations ❤️💙 hope you and bubs are well ❤️💙

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations 💙 he’s in the best place, I hope he continues to do well, he’ll be home before you know it x

Mar 8, 2024
Now now in the words of Wendy the wrench........our aimless has a gorgeous minge I have never saw such a stunning minge huns. And she is so so so kind and friendly with it, all the locals have barebacked it. Any way huns off for a gorgeous gorgeous stunning roast pork dinner, I mean beef.
My Marsha has a vagina alright. My Marsha’s vagina is so perfect it’s in a museum!!

May 22, 2024
button moon
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations!! Hope mamma and baby are doing well, & hope the daddy is providing you with lots of snacks and attention xx

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Ah congratulations. Sending lots of love to you and baby 🧌, our first little CC baby 😍😍😍😍
Lots of love.

Mar 8, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations 🎉💙 sending lots of love and well wishes your way ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
When Charlie is on her own, just with Ralph, she’s completely different, I follow her on TT the difference is like night and day. As soon as she’s with Skanky and Wendy GF I don’t like how she is t all. Not sure if it’s an act, just seems so false! 🤢😡
Came to say this ! I actually unfollowed her last night! As it's obvious she didn't stay over either as no mention from catpiss about it this morning! Granted she's probably trying to throw shade Charlie's way in the process, but i can't be following someone who clearly drink drives !!
Shame as so wanted her to be better than that.
Obviously she is still better than the sister though!
The wanker of a mother obviously did too 😡

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Much love and congratulations All the best to ur beautiful bubba 💙