Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️

Congratulations x hope he continues to do well - how lovely a wee baby trowel for us 😃

Thanks to you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me, you lot ain’t bad for a bunch of trowels. ❤️
My poor hubby is still traumatised, I can’t remember much because it all went tits up quite quickly & I had to have a general because bubby needed to be out, then I had a bit of a bleed so it really was a bit of a s show but it was so worth it, our boy is beautiful & perfect. Hubby says never again, bless him. 🤣🤣
I’m all good though & so is the mr & our lass, I would love tell you bubby’s name but I won’t because there is weirdos lurking in here. (Yes, I mean you Jizzpig)
But anyways lovely non puffy nipped trowels, I’m going to retreat back into our bubble, you wonderful lot, take care of yourselves. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Ahhh how lovely congratulations to you all💙💙 hope you an baby boy are OK xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks to you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me, you lot ain’t bad for a bunch of trowels. ❤️
My poor hubby is still traumatised, I can’t remember much because it all went tits up quite quickly & I had to have a general because bubby needed to be out, then I had a bit of a bleed so it really was a bit of a s show but it was so worth it, our boy is beautiful & perfect. Hubby says never again, bless him. 🤣🤣
I’m all good though & so is the mr & our lass, I would love tell you bubby’s name but I won’t because there is weirdos lurking in here. (Yes, I mean you Jizzpig)
But anyways lovely non puffy nipped trowels, I’m going to retreat back into our bubble, you wonderful lot, take care of yourselves. ❤️
Congratulations 🥳 I hope you and baby are well and as the official lurker of CC jizzpig can piss off 🤣 lurkings my job!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Afternoon all 😍❤️
First congratulations to you all @Olgacatpissyswampypig thrilled for you all and hoping bubs gets stronger quickly and home with you all 💙

I've been reading haven't had much to add as she bores the living daylights out of me. Same but same 😩 Wtf was the absolute s show of a tea party lol. I thought she meant like an afternoon tea but she really meant a toddler tea lol. Whoever mentioned before I couldn't agree more with her being absolutely steamboats in Charlie's vid, swaying on the chair. Also absolutely 100% agree with C being a totally different person with them. I think that's why I wasn't really a fan as I didn't follow her so only saw her with them but the difference is shocking. I deffo think her and Gash flash drove too disgusting bitches. They all make me fing ill 🤢😵‍💫🤬

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations my lovely, I hope your all doing OK xx

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Congratulations glad he’s here safe and you ok xxxx

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Awwww huge congratulations to you all. Is this our first baby CC'r?

Look after yourself @Olgacatpissyswampypig Give little one a wave from me 🥰❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations lovey! Fantastic news! Is this our first CC baby? Massive hugs to you all 💕

Mar 9, 2024
Omg! The house is a shole. Piles of crap laying around everywhere and all the washing still out! You’d think she would tidy up her home. No pride in herself or her home.
The laziness is off the scale. Shocking
I would never not even for close family leave my washing on an airer in full view if they were coming over. My Nan was a clean and tidy freak and could never have any mess - she always used to say the house should always be clean because you never know if the doctor would need to be called out! 🤣 think it rubbed off because I just cant settle with clutter, dirt or mess. I get really anxious - do I spend my life cleaning? NO! I do always make sure my house is sorted before bed- there is nothing nicer than knowing you are waking up to a fresh home. Don’t put things down - put them away! - Olger - it’s not hard yanno! Had all my grandkids and kids staying over for a long weekend, they’ve just gone and apart from stripping the bedding it’s clean and tidy! I just do not understand how she likes lives ?

Mar 9, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
That is amazing! Well done momma! Sending massive congratulations ❤️❤️❤️