Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It's funny how its going for a meal out with strangers then to a packed concert and not one mention of anxiety 🤔🤔

Meanwhile Wendy's taken Harper out for some fresh air and said she was praying she would say yes to getting out (just tell her she's going ffs!) and apparently Harper asked to be pushed on the swings....like every pre teen does 🫤🤣🤣
And then had a nap

Mar 8, 2024
It's funny how its going for a meal out with strangers then to a packed concert and not one mention of anxiety 🤔🤔

Meanwhile Wendy's taken Harper out for some fresh air and said she was praying she would say yes to getting out (just tell her she's going ffs!) and apparently Harper asked to be pushed on the swings....like every pre teen does 🫤🤣🤣
Wow Aimee really fails as a parent. She never takes the child anywhere unless it’s to a shop. Wendy saying she went shopping first so H didn’t have to go cus she knows that’s all Aimee does with her and was worried she would say no for fresh air cus Aimee never takes her out for a walk or anywhere really. She’s one lazy cow. No anxiety going out with people she doesn’t know. I went on a work night out last night, I couldn’t relax and be myself cus they wouldn’t be like friends if use get me. So I don’t know how her anxiety is giving her a break again for a meal and concert with strangers! She’s so full of s