Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations and lots of love. Keep us updated with his progress and hope you’re resting and feeling ok 💓🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼👶

Mar 8, 2024
A little update for anyone that wants it, things went a bit tits up & bubby boy was born by emergency c-section on Thursday at 2.46pm weighing in at 3lb 2oz & he is absolutely beautiful. He is in neonatal because he needs a little bit to help but he is doing really well.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Oh bless your heart! Sending lots of love to you all 💐💕

Mar 7, 2024
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Congratulations, hope you baby bubba are doing well 💙

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks to you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me, you lot ain’t bad for a bunch of trowels. ❤️
My poor hubby is still traumatised, I can’t remember much because it all went tits up quite quickly & I had to have a general because bubby needed to be out, then I had a bit of a bleed so it really was a bit of a s show but it was so worth it, our boy is beautiful & perfect. Hubby says never again, bless him. 🤣🤣
I’m all good though & so is the mr & our lass, I would love tell you bubby’s name but I won’t because there is weirdos lurking in here. (Yes, I mean you Jizzpig)
But anyways lovely non puffy nipped trowels, I’m going to retreat back into our bubble, you wonderful lot, take care of yourselves. ❤️
What a dramatic start to your babies life! She’s going to boss it and thrive.
My firstborn had a similar start and was a never again moment. A couple of years later I had another. A perfect natural birth. We will be watching and waiting for updates for years to come 💐

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks to you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me, you lot ain’t bad for a bunch of trowels. ❤️
My poor hubby is still traumatised, I can’t remember much because it all went tits up quite quickly & I had to have a general because bubby needed to be out, then I had a bit of a bleed so it really was a bit of a s show but it was so worth it, our boy is beautiful & perfect. Hubby says never again, bless him. 🤣🤣
I’m all good though & so is the mr & our lass, I would love tell you bubby’s name but I won’t because there is weirdos lurking in here. (Yes, I mean you Jizzpig)
But anyways lovely non puffy nipped trowels, I’m going to retreat back into our bubble, you wonderful lot, take care of yourselves. ❤️
Glad you are all doing well 🩷

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Funny that!
Yeah!!
No anxiety whatsoever when going to London. Going to new places. Meeting new people. Going into town and visiting Primark on a Saturday 😱😱😱 ( I live in Merseyside and don’t suffer anxiety BUT wouldn’t even think of going there on a BUSY Saturday!)
But she has a problem taking her child to school EVERYDAY!
Think HER SO CALLED ANXIETY is called… just for CONTENT and the 3 minute views plus a splash of AS MUCH sympathy as possible!!
Shes one selfish person and in my view puts herself FIRST all of the time. Very needy and spoilt.

On the other hand , her sister Charlotte is the real single mama. Someone quoted that a few messages back! Definitely so TRUE. Charlotte is a very hard working girl, her home is clean and cooks real meals for her son 👏🏼
And I’ve noticed that they don’t visit her 🤷🏽‍♀️
Unless I’ve missed their visit to Charlie’s. It’s ALWAYS at Aimee’s or Wendy’s homes! Charlotte is the one who is a real single mother but as usual it’s all about AimeeCatPiss!! 😡

Wendy has TWO daughters. But… both treated very differently. Shocking. 😮

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Congrats on the baby ❤️ @Olgacatpissyswampypig lovely news.

———

I honestly have never ever had more secondhand embarrassment than I have watching her (especially recently). The transitions make me cringe the most, what is she even doing. Tragic. That outfit is a big no, doesn’t go and is too small.

I watch her videos and I’m like repeating what I’m thinking every video. It’s like - Stop winking! SORT THE DENT IN YOUR FOREHEAD OUT! Stop filtering you big fat liar. Get some advice on make up and clothing. Clean that fing hovel of a house you mucky t. And start having some personal hygiene as you look so unclean and smelly.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yeh I thought she looked ok for her but against the others no way lol
I honestly don't know what she thought she was attending! Girls aloud concerts people are usually dolled up, I was at one a few weeks ago and I was and so was the rest of the arena really! It's her birthday to, you would think she would have dressed up!