Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Her skin is so sun damaged her chest is really bad she should focus on trying to

personally I recently had horrendous gall bladder pain and the last thing I thought was let me go on TikTok and talk about my pain I don’t think she knows real pain and why would you go in a dry bath to explain the torture of your life lying in the bed would have been sufficient
Her skin, especially on her chest is like old worn leather on a chair in the corner that only the dog sits on. All that money on her face to have saggy wrinkly old lady skin on her chest before she's 40!

Mar 8, 2024
God she is so boring . This morning's video 😴😴😴 a whole video on why sometimes she doesn't eat her tea with her neglected child , you said your reasons why a few seconds in to the video why did you have to keep repeating yourself over and over , just to fill the video for that extra coin ya sad sap. Get a fing life ya ugly fat bastard
I couldn’t watch it all. She’s getting as bad as Charlie for her nipples 😂😂 the video is so boring🙈 she replies to comments she doesn’t need to respond to. Alls she had to say was yeah some times we do and sometimes we don’t. That’s it.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
God she is so boring . This morning's video 😴😴😴 a whole video on why sometimes she doesn't eat her tea with her neglected child , you said your reasons why a few seconds in to the video why did you have to keep repeating yourself over and over , just to fill the video for that extra coin ya sad sap. Get a fing life ya ugly fat bastard
Couldn’t even get to the end on 2x speed. Not even that makes her anymore watchable

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Same here. She’s the same but different every day now. I just can’t be bothered because it’s all “you know, it’s fine, obviously, you know warra mean, errrmmm 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
If her “content” is just explaining everyday life for all of us then it just shows what a boring vacuous life she lives.

I don’t always eat with my son as sometimes his dinner is ready before mine - is it a big deal and does everyone need to know it? Nope and why? Cos it’s irrelevant and boring information. Bit like her whole life

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve thought this before, but this is giving real munchaussens vibes here. Such an attention seeking b. Why go to the hospital to then be given meds that you don’t want to take? Jesus, I’m telling you, she will have a set of notes the size of a whole set of encyclopaedias.

She changes her personality quite frequently to get attention online, she is without a doubt a narcissistic personality and she’s really lost her self because of the addiction to social media.
She needs to get a grip, she’s given up the nerve pain story and exchanged it for anxiety. What a lying pathetic b.
🤯
It’s all for engagement and sympathy. Absolute tragedy of a life she leads

Mar 8, 2024
Can't shower!! Because..

Her water's running in the wrong direction, gotta feeling It's been caused by grime 🤢
She clearly doesn't check her own reflection, which is why she looks a mess all of the time. 🤡
I don't why she's such a fing liar. She says it's trauma from a man ya know? 🤥
Another day and still a fing liar
And repeat aye, and it's fine aye
And it's the sound of the underground 🥳🤡🤣
Wonder if she thought to have a bath or maybe a good old fashioned strip wash! She just looks absolutely vile 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Her very own police constable just checked in on her last night , before that he personally called her by telephone and sent her a hand written letter declaring his strong feelings about this case and how he detests people being trolled on the internet and especially how he hates middle aged fat women being called out on some home truths even when they are true , he also expressed that he has arrested a few potential trolls and they will be inevitably locked up for saying she uses filters and accusing her of lying even tho she has expressed on multiple occasions that she has never lied on this app . Her case is still open and the investigation is still very much so ongoing . Justice must be served for our pig 🐷
Don’t forget he told her she had a lovely home or something like that 😆

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I find I can’t even no bothered to watch her now!! Where as sevda- I can’t stand, she has over took cat piss for me!
I concur. Sevda is the total pits.
First time commenting on Aimee’s thread and what I want to know is why the female feels the need to paint her face to such a degree that she’d pass as a wannabe drag queen? The red lipstick, the overdone eyeliner with stupid wings? She goes out looking like a cross-dressing circus clown. 😧

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I concur. Sevda is the total pits.
First time commenting on Aimee’s thread and what I want to know is why the female feels the need to paint her face to such a degree that she’d pass as a wannabe drag queen? The red lipstick, the overdone eyeliner with stupid wings? She goes out looking like a cross-dressing circus clown. 😧
Someone did actually think she was trans, until they saw her without her makeup on. True story.