Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Harper isn’t much taller than Ralph who is in 8-9 or 9-10 according to Charlie. So there is absolute no need for 12-13 clothes and definitely not XS women’s!

My sons 14, 6ft and is in medium mens but he needs 34in leg. I have to buy M&S extra long school trousers to accommodate his leg. H is probably 5ft and will fit 11-12 at a push
Seriously, why is she doing that?? She’s ageing her own daughter and trying to create a teenager when she’s still a child! Most odd!

Mar 8, 2024
Me again, quick catch up because I have decided my bubby is no longer newborn, he is 6 days old so he is pre toddler, fed up giving him my milk so his dad is feeding him cucumber & gravy, hammy sammy & a cakey through his feeding tube.
I’m shall return with my musings after I have watched todays s show. 🙄
Get him in those baggy cargos and hoodies and give him an iPad otherwise we’ll report you for bad parenting 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though, how are you all 💐💐

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Guys I am shook!!!! To the core!!!! AS IF SHES TRYING TO PULL THAT OFF AS HAYFEVER 🤣🤣🤣
So today I've been for a few tweakments (nothing under eye) and I'm telling you she's had filler under those eyes and in her cheeks. She should not be wearing makeup. I BET she wasn't impressed with the fish sperm so she's gone to a different practitioner! It looks awful and so unnatural

Get him in those baggy cargos and hoodies and give him an iPad otherwise we’ll report you for bad parenting 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously though, how are you all 💐💐
He’s already got a iPad & made 5 new friends on his YouTube. Daddy is going into the city tomorrow to get him a Tupac hoodie as he is now in size 7-8yrs. He did some art this afternoon & it was that good, he has been commissioned to do the next royal painting. 🤣🤣🤣
& thank you, we are all doing really well. ❤️

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Claiming the eye cream is amazing even though she’s had eye treatment done

And much does she put on her skin, that’s way too many products
If she’s been using the eye cream for years and it does THAT to your eye bags! Erm… that’s a definite NO for me! 🤣
But….. if you’ve had treatment … shouldn’t you just avoid anything for a while so your area gets a chance to heal? That’s my view tho…. I wouldn’t be using any products whatsoever.

Also… after she’s healed. I certainly hope she doesnt start Flogging the eye cream as that would surly be wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Claiming the eye cream is anti aging and claiming that it instantly made her eyes not resemble a ball sack is laughable! 🤣
If the eye cream was so amazing as you claim it why did you notice you had more lines than an A to Z and get fish sperm inserted into them? 🤣
And surely none of your skin care products will be accurate results now because of the treatment?