Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Quick hello while I eat my chippy tea brought into me by my fabulous brother & sister in law & you will never guess what, they ain’t ever been arrested & in court for robbing old people either. 🙄
In other news today Bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th, is finally off Cpap & is now on nasal prongs, his levels are really stable & he is also putting the timber on, must be all that cucumber & gravy!!
Have a great Friday night & weekend my non puffy nipped fellow trowels. 🌵❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Quick hello while I eat my chippy tea brought into me by my fabulous brother & sister in law & you will never guess what, they ain’t ever been arrested & in court for robbing old people either. 🙄
In other news today Bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th, is finally off Cpap & is now on nasal prongs, his levels are really stable & he is also putting the timber on, must be all that cucumber & gravy!!
Yay 😀 so glad the smol 🧌 baby is doing well. ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m so glad our CC baby is doing well! Hope you’re ok also ❤️❤️

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
That’s wonderful news! My little 28 weeker came off cpap after about 4 weeks and went to prongs!! It’s amazing what neo natal units can do! 🥰🥰

Mar 8, 2024
If this was Victorian times she’d be in the asylum hooked to 200v. She’s mental and not in a good way
She makes a mockery ofvt
If this was Victorian times she’d be in the asylum hooked to 200v. She’s mental and not in a good way
she makes a mockery of those that suffer from mental health problems!!

Mar 8, 2024
Brilliant news! The little fella will soon be a big fella💐💕

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What In the fing name of Becki jones. Absolutely no need to be ordering that much food!

One of those boxes would do me and my son. So why has she ordered like a family of 6?!

Fat fing fishy spunky eyes

Attachments

• IMG_5055.png
    IMG_5055.png
    462 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5056.png
    IMG_5056.png
    407.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5057.png
    IMG_5057.png
    494.1 KB · Views: 38
  • v0f044gc0000cq43blnog65qjntk45k0.mp4
    26.5 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Ladies and gentlemen we have now reached the part of the show we call The Terrifying Era. In honour of this The Slate Lady is kindly gifting Shamey with her Anti burglary door plaque. Now join in if you know the words..loud as you can 2, 3, go...... So I leap from the gallows and I levitate down your street. Crash the party like a record scratch as I SCREAM... 😱
I give up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Think it's the neighbourhood criminality who need to be afraid don't you! Trick or treaters will run crying dropping their sweets for fatty 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣