Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She's one smelly ape šŸ¦§ I hope she crashes on the way to London and is launched through the windscreen and her fat fanny might cushion the landing ever so slightly! Just duck off ya ugly fing dog woof
Did you really just type that? Sorry but itā€™s so wrong to wish someone through the windscreen of a car. You may not like the woman but thatā€™s going one step too far.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just call me mystic Megā€¦ oh no wait sheā€™s just predictable peg!! And she said itā€™s not torrential well if sheā€™s driving through the midlands itā€™s pretty horrific at the moment..

Period content is just to make her ā€œrelatableā€
Septic Peg šŸ”®šŸ§šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I used to love calling mystic Meg that šŸ˜‚
I feel like you need a prize for your very accurate prediction!
I therefore present you with a musty Victoriaā€™s Secret bra, a packet of half used bum wipes and a frubalicious! Enjoy sweetheart šŸ’œ and congratulations!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She's one smelly ape šŸ¦§ I hope she crashes on the way to London and is launched through the windscreen and her fat fanny might cushion the landing ever so slightly! Just duck off ya ugly fing dog woof
Oof thatā€™s a bit harsh. I donā€™t like the woman, but hoping something like that happens is a too far. As someone who has witnessed RTA victims in A&E resus, it is horrific and no one deserves that. Ever.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Septic Peg šŸ”®šŸ§šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I used to love calling mystic Meg that šŸ˜‚
I feel like you need a prize for your very accurate prediction!
I therefore present you with a musty Victoriaā€™s Secret bra, a packet of half used bum wipes and a frubalicious! Enjoy sweetheart šŸ’œ and congratulations!
I think Iā€™ll pass thanks šŸ˜‚

Shows how predictable she is though

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She really is struggling lately for content!!
But this morning is definitely scraping the fing barrel šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
When you have genuine anxiety, you learn to manage it. You would use alternate transport, use trains and taxi if you donā€™t like the tubes. Sheā€™s just full of contradictory behaviours. Sheā€™s just a lying b desperate for engagement and sales

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What are the reasons again she has to stay for two nights ?? Did the motorway break down ?? Oh yes , she's a lazy bastard and doesn't want to be near harper , so she can eat , drink , block , and do clap backs and thrash the hotel room while eye fing herself in the camera hoping big D is secretly watching and her puffy nips on show šŸ¤®
ā€œ doesnā€™t want to drive home in the dark and justā€¦ yeah.. you, youknowworrameanā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
OK I'm baaaaack! Exhausted but had the most amazing time with my daughter. I could smell Tom Holland (he smells beautiful BTW lol) he was sat right in front of me most of the play on Friday night. He's an unbelievable actor he really is! We bought half of camden market, we seen mean girls which I highly recommend, we found secret gardens and places things we loved were filmed, we did the tourist bit cause we just love doing that anytime we go and we seen Lewis Hamilton win the Grand prix. Had seats right at the start/finish line. My daughter was absolutely buzzin cause we were facing the mclaren garage so she could see everything going on lol i hadnt a clue what i bought but mum points šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ We wanted Lando to win, so close! šŸ˜­ our feet are walked off us, but an absolutely unreal time. We are planning our next adventure already ā¤ļø

So I see Aimees still being a dick? Whose Luke? I seen someone comment about someone luke commenting and she left it up? Also her anxiety this morning stfu. So fake. We all get anxiety on our periods but see this make yourself do something. Someone who suffers like she says she does wouldn't be able.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
OK I'm baaaaack! Exhausted but had the most amazing time with my daughter. I could smell Tom Holland (he smells beautiful BTW lol) he was sat right in front of me most of the play on Friday night. He's an unbelievable actor he really is! We bought half of camden market, we seen mean girls which I highly recommend, we found secret gardens and places things we loved were filmed, we did the tourist bit cause we just love doing that anytime we go and we seen Lewis Hamilton win the Grand prix. Had seats right at the start/finish line. My daughter was absolutely buzzin cause we were facing the mclaren garage so she could see everything going on lol i hadnt a clue what i bought but mum points šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ We wanted Lando to win, so close! šŸ˜­ our feet are walked off us, but an absolutely unreal time. We are planning our next adventure already ā¤ļø

So I see Aimees still being a dick? Whose Luke? I seen someone comment about someone luke commenting and she left it up? Also her anxiety this morning stfu. So fake. We all get anxiety on our periods but see this make yourself do something. Someone who suffers like she says she does wouldn't be able.
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely time! Same bullshit different day with shaimless, sheā€™s just the gift that keeps on giving.. every day is Groundhog Day šŸ˜‚

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London

Welcome back Sounds amazing x